Luton Town v AFC Bournemouth

If Smith is only a few weeks away from a potential return, might we be seeing Laird as more of a winger? Seems a bit strange to sign a RB when we already have 2 decent ones.

Definitely good to have that option. I guess he'd be competition for Anthony as Parker seems to prefer inverted wingers...

Maybe Scotty has taken a page from Eddie's file , and decided to keep the opposition in a state of whom we may well play.

0900 ish...Time to get this thread up to the Top of the Agenda. 1230 not long away!
Off the Cherries go to that funny little Watfordy type place on the periphery of the Midlands and spread their superior wares across their turf, pummel their goalmouths with lots of crosses to be poked into their nets..sadden the hat making - natives...but more importantly have the Fulhampalumpas tearing around gift shops buying up every set of Worry Beads ready for their 1500 clash with the crack Bristol City insurgents!

It is indeed foggy up here, couldn't find Bluebird coaches so we're pressing on regardless. At least Rob's flares are safe, all though I still think they're criminal, along with the platform boots and scarves tied around his wrists : )

It is indeed foggy up here, couldn't find Bluebird coaches so we're pressing on regardless. At least Rob's flares are safe, all though I still think they're criminal, along with the platform boots and scarves tied around his wrists : )
Are they the same flares that were at Yeovil..... :grinning:

;