Man City away

RobTrent

UTC Legend
On sale from today.

I note that for a stadium that has 255 wheelchair user spaces, the club says we only have nine. That is the lowest of all away games so far and seems a bit strange for the larger stadium.

On sale from today.

I note that for a stadium that has 255 wheelchair user spaces, the club says we only have nine. That is the lowest of all away games so far and seems a bit strange for the larger stadium.
Are you always segregated Rob or in some stadia do they mix home and away wheelchair fans?

The coaches leave Dean Court at 7am which is an improvement in departure times on previous years. Perhaps only 1 stop at Warwick.

Looks like our wheelchair users have got a "Cherries Tuesday Rollover". I'd be surprised if we don't have more than 9 wheelchair users with 10 or more points : )
Also not impressed with City only "sparing " us 9 spaces. I've said before a lot of clubs in the top 2 divisions seemed shocked that wheelchair users from another club want to go to their ground : )

Seems very low Rob so just checked on Google. According to the Arsenal disabled supporters group as well as the nine you mention (in block 113 I think) there are actually a further 16 at Box Level behind the Away support. I assume MCFC will make them available if AFCB ask.

Looks like our wheelchair users have got a "Cherries Tuesday Rollover". I'd be surprised if we don't have more than 9 wheelchair users with 10 or more points : )
Also not impressed with City only "sparing " us 9 spaces. I've said before a lot of clubs in the top 2 divisions seemed shocked that wheelchair users from another club want to go to their ground : )
How many wheelchair fans do we normally take away?

Seems very low Rob so just checked on Google. According to the Arsenal disabled supporters group as well as the nine you mention (in block 113 I think) there are actually a further 16 at Box Level behind the Away support. I assume MCFC will make them available if AFCB ask.

I would like to think they will, we had 8 wheelchairs at Swansea for a midweek Caraboa cup : )

How many wheelchair fans do we normally take away?

I would estimate we have at least 10 at every match, regardless of distance or ko time. I think there was 20 at Brighton, some regular regulars missing but most of them will do another 3 or 4 aways minimum. As I say, it's incredible support for a fanbase our size, the numbers appear to surprise a lot of clubs : )

I've always thought our away support,as a mass, has been dedicated and large for what some people see as a tiddily tinpot club : )

I would estimate we have at least 10 at every match, regardless of distance or ko time. I think there was 20 at Brighton, some regular regulars missing but most of them will do another 3 or 4 aways minimum. As I say, it's incredible support for a fanbase our size, the numbers appear to surprise a lot of clubs : )

I've always thought our away support,as a mass, has been dedicated and large for what some people see as a tiddily tinpot club : )
Yes. The amount we take away as a percentage of our home support has always been impressive but then we don’t have that big a ground. We’ve not had much of a chance to grow many away fans you always see the same fans.

I wonder if the club have considered selling some away tickets for 349 quid including a masseuse on the bus and unlimited tea, coffee and bacon baps…. Sell those and that will justify a stadium expansion for our opponents

On sale from today.

I wonder if it's to do with the fact that they can only confirm wheelchair spots in the sections we are guaranteed to take, which isn't the full allocation at this point.

Sadly, I will be missing for my local game, I live about two miles up the road, due the fact that I will be floating on a boat in mid Atlantic at the time. :eek!: :eek!:

;