Manchester City v AFC Bournemouth

We really are no where near premier league level are we? And we are going backwards.
To spend as much as we have and still not feel like we can even give city a game is disgusting.

Not unexpected but a disappointing effort to be honest. No attacking intent in the first half, just waiting to be put down.

Yes City are an incredible team but I'd like to have seen more from us. Our defence was absolutely run ragged, we've looked open all season, let alone vs City.

Let's just pray Scott is OK. Very few if any positives to take from today.

Look they are the best, and are an incredible team.
The gulf between the top teams and the bottom is massive
Yes they are the best team in Europe yet this season most teams that have played them have given them a go and only lost by a couple of goals. Today was their biggest margin of victory.
I know our season isn't defined by games like this but ffs I'd love to see a competitive game against them. Why do we always just roll over for them. I thought AI was all about giving the big boys a bloody nose

Yes they are the best team in Europe yet this season most teams that have played them have given them a go and only lost by a couple of goals. Today was their biggest margin of victory.
I know our season isn't defined by games like this but ffs I'd love to see a competitive game against them. Why do we always just roll over for them. I thought AI was all about giving the big boys a bloody nose
It's never going to be competitive against them, its the toughest game of the season. The biggest disappointment is losing Alex Scott.
Just thankfully we don't have to play them again away this season, or liverpool

Their third is so disappointing. You have 8 players in our box ebtween the six yard line and edge of the penaty area. Billing on edge running from one side to the other to try and block the shot, nobdy stepping up at all.. crazy

It's never going to be competitive against them, its the toughest game of the season. The biggest disappointment is losing Alex Scott.
Other teams mange it though!
Losing Alex Scott feels like a huge moment our bad luck is unbelievable. Our midfield looks like it'll be extremely lightweight now for a long time

Agreed… Don’t give a **************** about the score to be honest… The loss of Scott could be massive. Let’s just hope it’s not that bad and just needs a couple of weeks…

We , as do most teams, expect to lose against Man City when we play them. But, there is no shame in trying to actually have a go at them and lose. We set our stall up before the KO with a negative aura . AI apparently is all about having a go at the big boys. Energy, press, get in their faces! Nope. Roll over and take defeat . It's just so disappointing. I'm not convinced in AI.

We , as do most teams, expect to lose against Man City when we play them. But, there is no shame in trying to actually have a go at them and lose. We set our stall up before the KO with a negative aura . AI apparently is all about having a go at the big boys. Energy, press, get in their faces! Nope. Roll over and take defeat . It's just so disappointing. I'm not convinced in AI.
none of our managers have ever gone and tried going to toe v toe with Man City. Add to the fact this City team seems to be getting stronger

;