Manchester City v AFC Bournemouth

none of our managers have ever gone and tried going to toe v toe with Man City. Add to the fact this City team seems to be getting stronger
What our previous managers did doesn't really bear relevance. Today was a different day. Unfortunately our current manager threw the towel in before KO. City may be stronger but haven't we spent nearly £200m in the last two transfer windows to get stronger ? The first time we have lost by a margin bigger than 4 goals to them and I thought we were meant to be improving

What our previous managers did doesn't really bear relevance. Today was a different day. Unfortunately our current manager threw the towel in before KO. City may be stronger but haven't we spent nearly £200m in the last two transfer windows to get stronger ? The first time we have lost by a margin bigger than 4 goals to them and I thought we were meant to be improving
The previous games against them probably should have been by a greater margin than 4.
Not one of our previous managers actually have had a proper go at City .
This is the 1 team we never seem to be able to lay a glove on .

Can't say I'm surprised, or particularly disappointed by what transpired today.

Was always on the cards imo.

Why did we set up so negatively as we were always going to be on the back foot
When our current manager took over we were promised attacking football
Yet to see that as yet

It sounds a lot but £43million of that is currently sitting in the treatment room and another £13million is playing for Lorient. Add in £23million for Traore who can't get a game and that just leaves Aarons, Kluivert and Kerkez whose combined worth is about the same as Ederson's left leg.

The previous games against them probably should have been by a greater margin than 4.
Not one of our previous managers actually have had a proper go at City .
This is the 1 team we never seem to be able to lay a glove on .
I know and I don't understand it. We seem to accept defeat against this lot whereas others at our level have actually tried to have a go. 19 attempts at beating them and still can't do it. We won't until one of managers is eventually brave enough to at least try.

It’s the hope that kills-I thought that after the Liverpool showing that for once we’d be aggressive and really take the game to City. Sadly I was wrong and now our goal difference is atrocious. I hope come the end of the season we won’t regret making more of a fight of it.

;