Manchester City v AFC Bournemouth

I wish I could find any positives in L cook that most people on this board see. He wouldn’t make it in MLS so I ponder how he plays in the best league in the world tbh.

Lewis Cook wouldn't make it in the MLS because his quality is too high for that league... only elite players close to retirement go there for the 'big money' due to their Designated Player system... look at Zlatan, David Villa and David Beckham. The majority of players in the MLS are only Championship quality. So to make an assumption that the U20 WC winner (who was captain might I add) and a REGULAR for a mid-table side could not get into an MLS team is completely wrong.

Lewis Cook wouldn't make it in the MLS because his quality is too high for that league... only elite players close to retirement go there for the 'big money' due to their Designated Player system... look at Zlatan, David Villa and David Beckham. The majority of players in the MLS are only Championship quality. So to make an assumption that the U20 WC winner (who was captain might I add) and a REGULAR for a mid-table side could not get into an MLS team is completely wrong.
Hey. It true! Rumor is my union is after balotelli LOL true story actually.

But actually I’m saying cooks skill level to me is that of guys I see cut in mls all the time. Just my opinion and I’m most likely wrong but call as I see it.

;