Manchester United v AFC Bournemouth

On our way, we're on our way : )
Two Riverside Rockets chock-a-block with wheelchairs and optimism. Got the same space for the 3 points as Wednesday : )
There's a lot of water out there. Safe travels everyone : )
The rain on the way up will help you acclimatise for the match.

Fingers crossed no fake bomb scares.

Looking forward to this. After recent results there is less pressure on us and I'm hoping we turn up and have a right old go at them. It's also the first Saturday 3.00pm game I've been to at Old Traford.

I recently moved back to West Yorkshire so it's a nice easy 30 minute train journey across to Manchedter, find somewhere decent for lunch and a few beers then sneak back across the Pennines with that lovely winning feeling. That's the plan anyway!

Haha your football knowledge and insight is genuinely appalling. First you claim that our tactics should be "don't let them score first" (no s*** sherlock) and then you claim we should just give up and gift them a win. You've gone beyond irritation to quite amusing, it's a game to guess which negative spin you'll put on each match.

Don't forget, we are AWAY. There's a long journey to Manchester. Plus I heard that our kit man has a cold which will impact the cleanliness of our kit. And it might rain and Man United players will be more used to the rain. We are doomed.
It's because he's struggling to get a reaction from people on here. His posts are becoming more outlandish and more desperate for the attention he craves. If he doesn't get any responses he'll slither away. It's quite sad really and we should feel sorry for him.

Looking forward to this. After recent results there is less pressure on us and I'm hoping we turn up and have a right old go at them. It's also the first Saturday 3.00pm game I've been to at Old Traford.

I recently moved back to West Yorkshire so it's a nice easy 30 minute train journey across to Manchedter, find somewhere decent for lunch and a few beers then sneak back across the Pennines with that lovely winning feeling. That's the plan anyway!
Whereabouts in West Yorkshire? I’m in Sowerby Bridge

On our way, we're on our way : )
Two Riverside Rockets chock-a-block with wheelchairs and optimism. Got the same space for the 3 points as Wednesday : )
There's a lot of water out there. Safe travels everyone : )
Safe travels, see you Wednesday for the Christmas meal !!

Why not put the development squad out at Man Utd. In all fairness, it is not a game that we are likely to get anything from anyway. By doing this it will refresh the girst eleven for the Luton game. This is a game that we must win as it is a 'six pointer'.
You're obviously one of these strange people in life that works in reverse psychology....keep going my strange slightly brown and rotten Cherry!!!

Morning fellow football fans, who's up for a trip to soggy boggy Manchester for a quick rummage around. Find the 3 points and make a swift, safe return to the Sunny, Sunny, South Coast : )
I hope it's stopped raining by the time you get up here. It's grim up north!

That's Cherwell breakfast done. Two new Riverside Rocketeers today, that's 14 different Rocketeers so far this season : )

Thanks and well done the club for putting it on, we're the only Premier League club to offer at least 2 accessible minibuses. Surprising in this day and age, in the bestest, richest league in the world, ever. We've got something all those massive behemoth clubs won't do : )

It's stopped, for now, so it's no longer wet and grim : )
The weirdest thing is that my train was cancelled. However, taking two other trains I arrive in Manchester 20 minutes earlier.
Similar happened on Thursday getting up here, except I ended up an hour earlier!
If anyone can explain the wonders of the British railway system...

You're obviously one of these strange people in life that works in reverse psychology....keep going my strange slightly brown and rotten Cherry!!!
Oh I see! According to you my comment is totally wrong is it? So in which case the game today is a game we are expecred to take points from is it? Additionally, the Luton game is not a game that we need to win then! and the Luton game is not a six pointer? Well thank you for correcting me.

Of coursese the
Your idiocy shows no bounds.

We are quite likely to get something girstly (maybe too subtle for you), and Luton is nowhere near being a six pointer.

Difference between a half full, and in your case totally empty, perspective.
Of course the Luton is a six pointer. Are you actually living on this plant? Luton are only five points behind us in the bottom three. If we lose afsinst them we are back in the mire. If we win it could propell us aeay from trouble. So yes it is very much a six pointer. Pleasr try to engage brain before commenting.

Of coursese the

Of course the Luton is a six pointer. Are you actually living on this plant? Luton are only five points behind us in the bottom three. If we lose afsinst them we are back in the mire. If we win it could propell us aeay from trouble. So yes it is very much a six pointer. Pleasr try to engage brain before commenting.
Are you an insect, what ‘plant’ do you live on?
’Plesasr’ engage your brain.

Have you ever considered that it maybe because i a using a snall mobile phone with a small keyboard. and the the errors my be down to aging eyesiight as opposed poor spelling? No, of course you haven't Twerp.
So what is your excuse for poor grammar, you claim to have a degree.
Its as poor as mine.

Have you ever considered that it maybe because i an using a snall mobile phone with a small keyboard. and the the errors my be down to aging eyesiight as opposed poor spelling? No, of course you haven't Twerp.
However, using a mobile does not explain away the large and recurring numbers of missing words in your posts.
It sure as heck is not ellipsis.

It's stopped, for now, so it's no longer wet and grim : )

Worst of the rain has cleared through, for now.

Looks like being pretty windy though particularly as the game goes on. 40% chance of heavy rain and winds gusting to 50 knots according to Manchester Airport aviation forecast.

;