Marco Silva

weird post-match interview; said they were already up and likely to be champions so it didn't matter but then attempted a half-arsed forensic breakdown of the decisions that went against them
something of the small man syndrome I suspect

Always has been. He does seem to have a very high opinion of himself considering he has actually done and won FA. I've never been convinced that he is actually a good manager and he has been extremely fortunate to take over a club with the squad of players Fulham have . A squad of player assembled funnily enough by Scott Parker. The manager they have been berating.

I've only just learnt the name of Fulham's manager....from this thread !
Seriously I was completely oblivious to the name...i dont even know who he played for or where he came from!
All they talk about is Parker...

I always remember when he was at Watford and when Everton came sniffing he was off straight away and then flopped there! I also think he was managing Hull when we beat them 6-1?

I always remember when he was at Watford and when Everton came sniffing he was off straight away and then flopped there! I also think he was managing Hull when we beat them 6-1?

No, he was manager of Hull when they beat us 3-1 but Mike Phelan was their manager when we won 6-1. I think he’s a good manager. Even Ancelotti failed at Everton.

Quitter. Fulham will be languishing in the bottom 5 of the table and he will f*ck off before he gets sacked. He has form. I'd rather look at Steve Cooper than that rat-faced weasel.

No, he was manager of Hull when they beat us 3-1
Think it was his first game in charge and I've disliked him ever since. But we did bump into Jack Wilshere on the way home on the platform at Doncaster waiting for the train to London. He still had all his AFCB gear on and my son got a selfie with him, so not a wasted trip. Jack was travelling First Class. We got off at Peterborough. Rock and Roll..

When your own fans sing more songs about your predecessor than you it can’t be great for the ego.
He seems as obsessed with Parker as their fans are......I think Parker really got into his head yesterday....changed the way they play to mirror our set up......it was like watching two Scott Parker teams playing each other.

Did a great job at hull when they looked doomed, got them out of bottom 3 and then they just collapsed.

if I had a choice of manager between SP and Silva then I would chose SP. No hesitation. SP isn’t perfect but wouldn’t set up his side like silva did yesterday.

He seems as obsessed with Parker as their fans are......I think Parker really got into his head yesterday....changed the way they play to mirror our set up......it was like watching two Scott Parker teams playing each other.
Fulham fans telling us how much better silva is - didn’t see that yesterday plus SP wouldn’t get his side to play like Fulham yesterday

;