Marcos Senesi

He seems to be enjoying his time at AFCB

I'm enjoying his time at AFCB too. Keep up the good work Marcos.

Get ready for announcement Fredericks cracked a rib from the club....;)

Senesi is a decent looking bloke tbf :D actually looks a bit more masculine, compared to typical over groomed footballers look that's taken over in recent times.(although his new silly hair style kind goes against my point...).
Jesus Christ MB1980.

It's either NeilD or Senesi.

The long bombs Senesi hits are one of my favorite attributes of present-day AFCB.
Yeah, I've noticed that, he seems to suddenly be able to place them on a dime, whether it's down the centre or switching to the opposite side.

It really is remarkable how many players have hit their stride, seemingly overnight. Cook, Christie, Dom, Senesi, Zabarnyi - well, heck, pretty much everyone. Guess that's how you take 19 of 21 points.

Yeah, I've noticed that, he seems to suddenly be able to place them on a dime, whether it's down the centre or switching to the opposite side.

It really is remarkable how many players have hit their stride, seemingly overnight. Cook, Christie, Dom, Senesi, Zabarnyi - well, heck, pretty much everyone. Guess that's how you take 19 of 21 points.
Confidence breeds confidence. I love the way Senesi is always a threat from corners as well. He's like Steve Cook and Ake in that respect.

Probably more to do with the coaching style.

Players know what balls to consider and expect in the forward positions.

Thankfully Senesi seems to be able to exploit the opportunities, on the coaches instructions.

Just like Kluivert seems to be the last man, and sometimes the unmarked man on the left when working an attacking opportunity across the left side of the box of the opponents.

Bravo Andoni.

My son (10 years' old) has made me post this!

We were talking about the Zabarnyi song, which I suspect may not have caught on due to the lyrics if you only replace 'somebody' with Zabarnyi, so we came up with this on the way back from a football game.

Oh, Senesi plays with Zabarnyi,
He controls the defence with Zabarnyi,
He keeps clean sheets with Zarbanyi
Oh, Senesi and Zabarnyi.

I'm sure someone can improve this, but it would mean a song for our current CB pairing (and you could probably swap Senesi for Kelly if needed).

If you're too young to know the original - here it is. Chorus at 1 min to avoid the rest of the song.

Don't think he will be playing with Zabarnyi against Liverpool on 21 January as he picked up his fifth yellow against Spurs yesterday.

With limited defensive cover and often under pressure, always feared one of the defenders would pick up 5 yellows by the half way mark. Decent control in that only one player affected

It's frustrating that he very nearly crossed the line without picking up a suspension but it probably has a small upside.

Bearing in mind that he must be one of the first names on the team sheet these days, he will be playing practically every game and we will need him.
So it might not be the end of the world if we are now forced into giving him a rare game off. It might just help him to sustain his levels right through until the end of the season, which could prove vital. So if he's suspended, we should let him rest and recover as much as possible and we might then benefit from an upside later on.

Don’t cup games count? Used to be that people picked up a needless booking before a cup game so that was the one they missed.

Gives him a nice long break which he has absolutely earnt! Expect to see him in the QPR game now

I see that things are shaping up nicely for the Liverpool game with Dango, Somenyo, Kelly, Kerkez and now Senesi suspended. Excellent! Just what we needed when we are playing a top six 'big hitter' who are currently on top of the League!

There is only one outcome for this game and it won't be in our favour.

;