Marcus Tavernier

Reckon we should sell Zemura if we can.

Last season when you look at the stats with him in the team:
P32 W22 D7 L3 PPG 2.25

Versus those without him:
P13 W2 D6 L5 PPG 0.92

(I must have missed one game but I'm too lazy to go back and check where it sits)

Multiply those points per game over a full season and its the difference between a team getting relegated (if nobody had points deductions) and a team winning the title.

Zemura is the last player we should be looking to sell right now, both given the influence on results having him in the team seemed to have and because we don't have anyone else that can play there.

He may only have a year left on his contract but he's under 24 so won't be leaving on a free at the end of it, should he decide not to extend.

P32 W22 D7 L3 PPG 2.25

P13 W2 D6 L5 PPG 0.92

(I must have missed one game but I'm too lazy to go back and check where it sits)

Multiply those points per game over a full season and its the difference between a team getting relegated (if nobody had points deductions) and a team winning the title.

Zemura is the last player we should be looking to sell right now, both given the influence on results having him in the team seemed to have and because we don't have anyone else that can play there.

He may only have a year left on his contract but he's under 24 so won't be leaving on a free at the end of it, should he decide not to extend.

My guess is Tavernier will keep him out of the starting 11 unless he keeps Christie out. I also just don't think Zemura is much of a defender. Think he should be converted to a winger. Also remember the stats in October that said when Stacey started, we didn't concede. Zemura was great last season, but he's looking to spread his wings (fair enough), so as long as we have adequate cover, I think cashing in makes sense.

P32 W22 D7 L3 PPG 2.25

P13 W2 D6 L5 PPG 0.92

He will if he goes abroad

Looked good, sadly I only saw highlights on the TV but can take a corner, works hard and likes to get forward, looks another cracking signing.

Come on, let's not throw him in the Ibe camp already. He's extremely hard working and courageous, the goals will come.
Nobody is throwing him in the Ibe camp. It is an unfair comparison because Ibe couldn’t even complete a dribble, Tav may not have shown any end product so far but at the very least he does progress the team up the pitch. All Ibe ever did was get dispossessed.

;