Max-Alain Gradel

exactly - right to be frustrated and super pished off that we lost; better sorted in the changing room after the game but hey ho; max does have a proper short fuse on him though

Ken Baileys Ghost - 14/8/2016 16:37

Good to see the return of juvenile petulance to the club.

It's not been the same since Pitman left.

Can't wait for us to get a penalty.

I was hoping Ibrahomivic and Rooney might have an argument over their free kick.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3765366/Hull-City-Lyon-leading-race-sign-favour-Bournemouth-winger-Max-Gradel.html

Didn't see this coming if true

I'd be surprised if I'm honest. I can't see why he'd sign a 4-year deal in the summer if he was thinking he wanted out.

I think it was widely reported how close EH and Max were during his rehab, but - Maxi did look a bit below par during pre-season, but that could be isolated.

I'd be sorry to see him go, he's still a quality player for us once firing on all cylinders.

if you rad the article it quotes a falling out with the manager... Would make some sense as to why we've seen nowt of him so far...

Being offered and signing a new deal and then falling out with the manager so badly that he's touted around, all in the space of one month (26th July he signed)

Can't see it.

Add to that, Max is pretty highly strung as we all know. The Charlie Taylor rumours make a lot more sense of one of Pugh or Gradel leave as well.

Newspapers don't print absolute lies (often) but many agents do have a friendly journalist who do favours for each other.

I doubt Maxi will leave but it's certainly possible his agent has fed the Mail this to make a point to Eddie. How well Eddie reacts to this remains to be seen. The article won't be a million miles away from the truth.

It wouldn't surprise me if he's unhappy with not getting more game time in the league. He's a heart-on-the-sleeve type guy. I was surprised he didn't start against Palace given his MoM performance at Morecambe. I don't reckon he'll leave though.

USCherry - 30/8/2016 19:13

If we are touting players does it make sense to have risked playing them in the cup?

No one cares about the league cup these days. TBH no one would really bat an eye lid signing a cup tied player for FA Cup either

EDIT: Oh you mean risked playing in case of injuries don't you?

;