Max Demin

So that probably means the training pitches going ahead at Canford.

If this is the case that will probably be a big plus for Eddie staying.

I dont think he's ever made a statement before has he?

If I was a cynic I'd think he was trying to send a message to potential bidders that they aren't going to get our players on the cheap... Good job I'm not ;)

Well that makes me feel a bit better! I wish we would hear from Max a bit more regularly to be honest.

I hope they have learnt some lessons and look at rebuilding with a youthful, talented squad (which we already mostly have), control salaries (ie capped) and invest in infrastructure over inflated salaries.

When we were discussing the lack of statement yesterday, I mentioned Eddie was angered by something Mitchell said after turning down Palace and it probably made an impact on his eventual decision to go to Burnley.

I think Max is wise to leave Eddie out of it in any statement he makes until he announces his own intentions. For that reason I think it’s silly to infer anything positive or negative on the lack of Eddie being mentioned in the statement.

I don't believe we've ever had such a statement from (or at least signed from) Max himself? Odd but hopefully good to see and bodes well. Hopefully hear from Eddie at some point though.

When we were discussing the lack of statement yesterday, I mentioned Eddie was angered by something Mitchell said after turning down Palace and it probably made an impact on his eventual decision to go to Burnley.

I think Max is wise to leave Eddie out of it in any statement he makes until he announces his own intentions. For that reason I think it’s silly to infer anything positive or negative on the lack of Eddie being mentioned in the statement.

Probably right. It doesn't tell us one way or another.

Good Man! I always thought there was more in the relationship than him just owning the club. He appears to be happy with the financial side too. Well done.

;