Max Demin

Great to see that statement. Max : )

When I first read it,I'll admit, I was looking for the paragraph about Eddie staying. Having had time to think about it, I think Max knows and respects Eddie enough to know he can't just make statements on Eddie's behalf. I choose to believe they have a meeting scheduled, to discuss budgets, players and staff to keep, as well as Eddie's plans. Hopefully Max can keep the Demin/Howe axis going : )

Great to see that statement. Max : )

When I first read it,I'll admit, I was looking for the paragraph about Eddie staying. Having had time to think about it, I think Max knows and respects Eddie enough to know he can't just make statements on Eddie's behalf. I choose to believe they have a meeting scheduled, to discuss budgets, players and staff to keep, as well as Eddie's plans. Hopefully Max can keep the Demin/Howe axis going : )
Yep. Obviously the statement doesn’t mention Eddie specifically- but it certainly points in the right direction. We wait for the white smoke.

Delighted Max has acted so positively and laid out his ambition.

But I'm uncertain what to make of Eddie's absence from the statement, and that'll bother me until we know he's staying.

I'm cautiously pleased for now.

So that probably means the training pitches going ahead at Canford.

If this is the case that will probably be a big plus for Eddie staying.

Not so sure - implies to me that we keep a decent squad together to get back to prem ASAP. Some cash investment to do that, cover covid implications and fund the new training ground in next 12 months.

Come on you conspiracy theorists. I’m disappointed in you.

this statement has clearly been released because Eddie is about to quit and Max in getting in there first on themes of unity so that Eddie looks like the villain.

so obvious. Honestly......:rolleyes:;)

If Eddie announces he’s staying then somehow this will end up feeling like one of the most positive weeks we’ve had in years. Yet we’ve just been relegated. Funny old game....

This is how I'm feeling - not particularly negative at all. So we don't get to go to Anfield, Emirates, OT... Etc. For the fifth season in a row just looking to scrape by. I loved the PL but it was getting a bit dull. We've just been handed a season where anything can happen.

Obviously we don't know for sure where the finances are or what Eddie's doing but other than that my only fear is not being able to go watch all these games.

Sounds positive
Hope it’s not the classic **************** sandwich. I’m committed to the club, Eddie is leaving, Clappers are in for 20/21 season!

;