Max trying to sell up

Not like that I haven't.

You state all is well financial wise. You've always been saying there's issues with the finances. Obviously things are different now, but you;ve always had a gripe with the way the club is ran, finances etc.

TBF, you were quiet for a few of the PL years.

You state all is well financial wise. You've always been saying there's issues with the finances. Obviously things are different now, but you;ve always had a gripe with the way the club is ran, finances etc.

TBF, you were quiet for a few of the PL years.

It was of course a tongue in cheek post.
The club is skint. Pretty much all saleable assets are owed to friendly debt Max.

Not too many clubs in a healthy state after covid and many transfer valuations having dropped so clubs are left with over valued assets.

We have got a lot to thank Max for, it's been a great 10 years or so supporting this club. What's been good about that for me, is it's has coincided with my two sons formative teenage years and we have been able to enjoy it as a family, they understandably want more but imo he's wasted a lot of money, much of which he won't get back, without progressing the club much off the field in terms of facilities.

We have got a lot to thank Max for, it's been a great 10 years or so supporting this club. What's been good about that for me, is it's has coincided with my two sons formative teenage years and we have been able to enjoy it as a family, they understandably want more but imo he's wasted a lot of money, much of which he won't get back, without progressing the club much off the field in terms of facilities.
I do love the fact that you think Max has 'wasted' a lot of money. He doesn't owe us a legacy or anything. He spent the money how he saw fit, and I doubt he saw it as a waste.

Max couldn't give a damn about us. It was a money laundering and tax evasion exercise for his off-shire island trust. He has long given up making money from us and been placing money into other more profitable ventures.

It was Eddie Howe who got us to the Premier and he would have done that without Max. Eddie showed his metal long before Denim came on the scene.

Max couldn't give a damn about us. It was a money laundering and tax evasion exercise for his off-shire island trust. He has long given up making money from us and been placing money into other more profitable ventures.

It was Eddie Howe who got us to the Premier and he would have done that without Max. Eddie showed his metal long before Denim came on the scene.
Without max we wouldn’t have been promoted

Utter shite. You honestly think we would have signed Ritchie, Wilson , and co without Max's money?

Howe wouldn't have returned without Demins investment.

I do love the fact that you think Max has 'wasted' a lot of money. He doesn't owe us a legacy or anything. He spent the money how he saw fit, and I doubt he saw it as a waste.
You are correct it's his money and he doesn't owe us anything! That's why I said I appreciated the years that he gave us and if you look, I definitely said IMO, as I tend to do on here with all the thought police around.

When people say there is no legacy I think they really mean new ground. There are many legacies to Max’s time here - couldn’t have done it without Eddie but Eddie needed Max’s finances not least for the quality of team he inherited when Eddie came back ie Daniels, Francis, cook, elphick, MacDonald, grabban etc

I worry about your grasp on reality if you aren’t a troll. Your opinion is full of logical fallacy’s, I’m genuinely intrigued as to your answer to these questions:
- how do you suppose we manage to get Eddie back in the first place without Max’s money? The compensation was widely reported to be around the 500k mark and he was on a Championship wage.
- before Max was on the scene we had sold our entire team and replaced with low/no cost loans. I believe our strike force at the time just to give an example was Ryan Doble, (an 18 year old) Jayden Stockley and a very inexperienced Lyle Taylor. Even if in some kind of alternate reality we did manage to attract Eddie back without Max’s investment, you genuinely believe that he could have gotten us promoted with that standard of player? Those three strikers went on to score a total of zero league goals between them that season by the way. Without Max there is no Eddie, there is no ability to attract top level league one players, there is certainly no promotion to the Championship, in fact I’d have put my mortgage on us getting relegated back to league 2 the year he showed up on the scene. With all due respect, you have no idea what you’re talking about, to the point that you may as well not comment.

;