Millwall

Tell ya what...this Forum is relatively free of prejudice and hate....compared to many others....just a bit of Ageist stuff....but I think basically most of us old un''s can hack it because we know the younger ones will get it someday themselves...and its a bit of fun too. :loser:

Last edited:
Bloody Hell..you could say eliminating the problem starts with little kids ..but then the mother or grandmother is in that clip....orchestrating !

Christ !

Last edited:
Should they not have abandoned that game with the spectacle of a ' black power ' salute.
Now we have a QPR player fuelling a further spate of attrition among London fans....wait until Spurs and West Ham fans et all get on it...when the big crowds come back.

You don't get in Rugby or any other sport as far as I know !
Thats why Rugby is as baf!

...watching that makes one despair of the human race...but I guess we were all moulded in our formative years growing up...unfortunately some education passes over some and means that some brains get not enough excercise and induction into understanding the values of humanity and common decency to each other no matter who they are and what their race or sexuality may be...

I dunno, in this situation you can't win. It's an argument that can rage on and on. Disagree with it and your instantly jumped on and branded racist . However, and this may cause more diatribe, but Isiah Chair should be brought in front of the FA for his actions last night. In a match and situation that was being closely watched by the media his celebration Infront of the Millwall fans could have been a case for inciting trouble. Paulo Di Canio was banned for one match and fined 10k for a celebration that was deemed political during a match. No different to what Chair did last night. A football pitch should not be used as a stage for support of any political movement but this is the situation we have. Will Chair get reprimanded? No, of course not . Because of the fear of misinterpretation. Let's keep football pitches for the sport and use the many the many other avenues available to make or air political views.

Last edited:
I'm all for abandoning the Whole Football Season until the Pandemic is reduced to minimal significance....and the present FA dismantled and replaced by British Army or Police officials until a decent set up can be arranged....and also prosecute those who have drawn a huge salary for doing nothing but sat on a fat @rse smoking cigars !
They won't shut down Millwall or anything else...because of the Financial backlash and any chain reactions.ultimately affecting their own Finances.

Last edited:

;