Milos Kerkez

Back to the thread, I think Milos will be great and he already is quite good. His effort, running and tacking is up there with Ryan Christie for us. He also often runs in to the overlap position with his winger but Tav never seems to pass to him, he nearly always turns back inside ignoring the obvious overlap. Maybe this is a tactic by Andoni to distract the oppo's Right Back?

Back to the thread, I think Milos will be great and he already is quite good. His effort, running and tacking is up there with Ryan Christie for us. He also often runs in to the overlap position with his winger but Tav never seems to pass to him, he nearly always turns back inside ignoring the obvious overlap. Maybe this is a tactic by Andoni to distract the oppo's Right Back?

Yes could be mate. Overlap, even if not used, spreads opposition defense, and creates space inside... likely tactical, as you suggest.

Kerkez is going to be top tier imo. Bit raw at present, but has all the ingredients, and apparently very high potential, to go all the way to the top.

Wouldnt surprise me at all if Chelsea go in for him. He's the 'real deal' imo.

He'll be borderline, if not world class level FB for an elite club in a few years.

Honestly, I wouldnt be shocked to see him go to Chelsea for 40 to 50 mill, as he is now, this summer.

Yes could be mate. Overlap, even if not used, spreads opposition defense, and creates space inside... likely tactical, as you suggest.

Kerkez is going to be top tier imo. Bit raw at present, but has all the ingredients, and apparently very high potential, to go all the way to the top.

He'll be borderline, if not world class level FB for an elite club in a few years.
Totally agree.

Honestly, I wouldnt be shocked to see him go to Chelsea for 40 to 50 mill, as he is now, this summer.
Don't be daft he's nowhere near good enough yet ,it took Ake 4 seasons to be looked at by a top club,Kerkez needs to get his head down and stick with 7s for at least another 2 seasons.

He's done nothing really of note yet,I never come away from watching him thinking wow what a player we have on our hands .

Zabayarni on the other hand......

Don't be daft he's nowhere near good enough yet ,it took Ake 4 seasons to be looked at by a top club,Kerkez needs to get his head down and stick with 7s for at least another 2 seasons.

He's done nothing really of note yet,I never come away from watching him thinking wow what a player we have on our hands .

Zabayarni on the other hand......
taking ake 4 years isn't the bar imo. Highly rated Young players move for a lot of money after few appearances sometimes.

Regardless whether he's set the world alight or not this season, there is alot of noise around him, and he's extremely well regarded in world football.

Call it daft if you want, but I envisage him moving on in next couple of years to a top club, regardless of whether you come away wowed or not.

Still settling in
Anyone else starting to think Kerkez isn't all that?......i had high hopes for him when he first came but i look at him now and think meh.......what does he do?.....not particularly great defensively and more importantly doesn't hurt the opposition when he goes forward.......don't know if he's just going through the motions after having his head turned or whether he's just not very good.

taking ake 4 years isn't the bar imo. Highly rated Young players move for a lot of money after few appearances sometimes.

Regardless whether he's set the world alight or not this season, there is alot of noise around him, and he's extremely well regarded in world football.

Call it daft if you want, but I envisage him moving on in next couple of years to a top club, regardless of whether you come away wowed or not.
But what is all the hype based on? Why is he so well regarded? I had a look at his stats whilst he was with AZ Alkmaar and there is nothing that particularly stands out. His reputation is due to nothing he has done at AFCB, but he must be doing something well to get 20 international caps so young. I think this is where His seemingly high opinion of himself has come from. He has to start doing the business for us week in, week out and also apply the correct attitude if he wants to attract the big money move that has been suggested he may be after.

But what is all the hype based on? Why is he so well regarded? I had a look at his stats whilst he was with AZ Alkmaar and there is nothing that particularly stands out. His reputation is due to nothing he has done at AFCB, but he must be doing something well to get 20 international caps so young. I think this is where His seemingly high opinion of himself has come from. He has to start doing the business for us week in, week out and also apply the correct attitude if he wants to attract the big money move that has been suggested he may be after.

Size of his cock.

Chelsea have spent £1 billion carefully (so much so they had the rules changed on amortisation), but surely they won't keep buying young players hoping they find a team. Kerkez would not develop as rapidly with young players around him.
Just think how much help Adam Smith could be to him.
A Good agent would make him get his head down and become a good player here, increasing his sales value in the future.
A Greedy agent will be banging on the door at Stamford Bridge...

;