My team to beat Liverpool.

Maybe add Max Thompson as Liverpool would be fooled into thinking he was a good player.

Definitely Alex Watson instead of franno to get more scouse into the team. Colin Russell to play off fletch?

Kenny Allen - Huge. Will collect everything swung in to the box, without even having to jump.

Tommy Heffernan - Will stop those overlapping runs of Alexander-Arnold by simply dumping him in the stand. Let's face it, boys of that age should be watching the big boys play, not taking part.

Russell Beardsmore - The Scouse fans will be too busy booing an ex Man Utd player to notice what is going on on the rest of the pitch.

Chris Casper - Same as above. Nothing like the Souse hatred for Mancs.

John Williams - That Salah guy ain't gonna score if he can't walk after 30 seconds.

Simon Francis - Well, he is going to be picked anyway.

Jefferson Lerma - Steel in midfield. "Do you wan't some Wijnaldum" is almost a good chant.

Ian Bishop - Would make Henderson, LeLlama and their ilk look uncultured and slow.

Steve Fletcher - van Dijk ain't been battered by a proper centre forward all season. "Ave some of Fletch"

Ted McDougall - There's the winning goal on his return to Anfield.

Alan Groves - OK, he will leave the team hotel on Friday, go out, get ratted, sh4g a few slappers, return to the hotel in time for breakfast and the team talk, eat a huge lunch, smoke 20 rothmans, and still roast Gomez and Robertson all afternoon.

Liverpool 0 AFCB 1 - McDougall 89th minute.

Any additions to the squad welcomed.
Think you missed that man mountain Shaun Teale......doubt if any of the pool forwards would fancy a challenge with him!!!

Bring on super sub Luther Bisset but wearing a boot size larger to just toe in the whipped cross from Wade Elliot....

...have we got time to sign a couple of feisty type bullies to put in the team?

I am thinking Priti Patel and Nicola Sturgeon???

Bring on super sub Luther Bisset but wearing a boot size larger to just toe in the whipped cross from Wade Elliot....
Last I heard Wade was assistant to Kevin Russell managing Stoke under 23's. Anyone know if he's still there ?

;