Nathan Ake

In fact people were saying we’d only get £35m if we stayed up. Many on here were saying it would be less after relegation
Not me,I said will we get less for him if we are relegated,as we need cash.I also said 50 million we should ask for.Then asked you how much we will get and you said 35 million,I never mentioned that sum,my point was would his transfer fee be less than if we were still in premier

Last edited:
£41 million would be by far a record sale for the club. To put it into AFCB context, how many administrations is that?

A sad day but one we knew would happen. The guy has oozed class from the first day he pulled on the shirt. A player who has sincerely earnt his place at a team like Man City, and , he has done everything the right way being respectful to us fans. No-one can begrudge this man his move. An out and out professional and I doff my cap to you Mr Ake. Thank you for your services and I look forward to seeing you win the trophies you will no doubt deserve. A huge day for us financially aswell. When you look at the way Ake and Fraser have left the club you realise there really are some good guys left in the sport. In fact it's quite funny that Fraser will end up at some one like Palace or west ham after portraying himself as a top 6 player. Next time you play him Nathan, take him out for us

A sad day but one we knew would happen. The guy has oozed class from the first day he pulled on the shirt. A player who has sincerely earnt his place at a team like Man City, and , he has done everything the right way being respectful to us fans. No-one can begrudge this man his move. An out and out professional and I doff my cap to you Mr Ake. Thank you for your services and I look forward to seeing you win the trophies you will no doubt deserve. A huge day for us financially aswell. When you look at the way Ake and Fraser have left the club you realise there really are some good guys left in the sport. In fact it's quite funny that Fraser will end up at some one like Palace or west ham after portraying himself as a top 6 player. Next time you play him Nathan, take him out for us
What for dinner?:utc::utc::utc::utc::)

That lad gave it all for us. Glad he has gone to a top club. Comes over as a thoroughly decent bloke on and off the pitch. Great business for AFCB. Thanks for the loan Chelski!

;