Nathan Redmond

What a shocking transfer window so far. Hoping for some late action. Hughes and Blake should be running Billy Smarts not a football club.

Anyone got Shane Longs phone number?

Let's look at the facts as it stands Neil.

Newly Promoted
No manager
Smallest Stadium
Smallest Club to ever be in this League
Favourites To be relegated
Max trying to run the club sustainably

Not really any wonder players aren't falling over themselves to sign for us.

Things aren't always as black and white as you seem to think they are on transfers,last time we had Eddie,a nice beach and that was about as far as the attraction went.

Let's look at the facts as it stands Neil.

Newly Promoted
No manager
Smallest Stadium
Smallest Club to ever be in this League
Favourites To be relegated
Max trying to run the club sustainably

Not really any wonder players aren't falling over themselves to sign for us.

Things aren't always as black and white as you seem to think they are on transfers,last time we had Eddie,a nice beach and that was about as far as the attraction went.
And it’s this sort of subservience that will keep them for ever in a job….

They have no strategy, no clue about signings, no idea how to run a football club. Another amateur timed manager replacement bang up against the window deadline. Four months after Phillips went back to Liverpool and Cahill retired and we think Scums sixth choice centre back is a good signing. At least he played in both their 0-9’s so can help with the mindfulness sessions.

Yeah, Neil says he's **************** and KingKeiffer can't read.
And Brian thinks something along this lines of "Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?"

Of your numerous posts on this thread not one has been a positive comment on Nathan.

You're right up there with KK.
That’s because it looks like the Billy Smart brothers didn’t realise you couldn’t have two signings on loan from the same club and we may be too late.

Were he coming I’d be saying that’s the pace we need to get us up the pitch.

That’s because it looks like the Billy Smart brothers didn’t realise you couldn’t have two signings on loan from the same club and we may be too late.

Were he coming I’d be saying that’s the pace we need to get us up the pitch.
Well done!

And Brian thinks something along this lines of "Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?"

Very good impersonation .......but needs some of my trademark...................'s......to gap it out a bit !

Can hear Blake's singing a Beatles classic to himself in the boardroom right now.

When I find myself in times of trouble
Saint Marys comes to me
Speaking words of wisdom
Fingers crossed Please God Let it be

And in my hour of darkness
Redmond is standing right in front of me
Speaking words of wisdom
Fingers crossed please God hopefully

And it’s this sort of subservience that will keep them for ever in a job….

They have no strategy, no clue about signings, no idea how to run a football club. Another amateur timed manager replacement bang up against the window deadline. Four months after Phillips went back to Liverpool and Cahill retired and we think Scums sixth choice centre back is a good signing. At least he played in both their 0-9’s so can help with the mindfulness sessions.

It's not subservience at all,I try and look at things as they are.

I don't purport to know how other clubs run their transfer business but I am guessing not many Chief Execs have experience in running a football club or have a football background.
Hughes and Franno are both ex players and I guess Max 8s happy with their track record in the past,otherwise as we saw with Parker,he would have acted quite swiftly.

;