Nathaniel Clyne in Sunday papers

Max Denim

Reserves
Nathaniel Clyne has found his way into the tabloids having reportedly flown some girls and mates out for a boozy 'hippy crack party' in Marbella around the time of the Liverpool match he was ineligable to play in.

All the saucy details here:

Sun article
Daily Mail article

Lucky lad, had a bit of time off as couldn't play until yesterday but perhaps not going to help his chances here or at Anfield?

I mean is it really news? He would have been given permission to go away by Eddie. The photos of him holding the shots and gas canister isn’t great but no evidence to suggest he used it himself.

Perhaps it's the sexy red and black striped shirt.

First Afobe gets his leg over in club colours and now Clyne.
8 women in one apartment. WOW! Snoots would struggle with that.

I have worn an AFCB shirt all over the world. Not as much as a sniff.
Tho' a portly woman bought me a drink in Orlando once and asked if I knew a Beryl Smith in York as she was her sister in law.

Doesn’t seem to have affected his performance after yesterday’s showing,so who cares.

I do.

There's enough complete arseholes in the stands without us having a team full of them on the pitch.

The likes of Bowles, Best and Marsh got away with an awful lot years ago, but with social media these days you've got to be whiter than white when it comes to your off field behaviour.

I do.

There's enough complete arseholes in the stands without us having a team full of them on the pitch.

The likes of Bowles, Best and Marsh got away with an awful lot years ago, but with social media these days you've got to be whiter than white when it comes to your off field behaviour.
We were warned about him he has form for this sort of thing. He doesn't seem too interested in his career does he ?

;