Nathaniel Clyne in Sunday papers

Jokes aside...Eddie is gonna be none too pleased...with Nat or the Rags dragging our Squeaky Clean image into the sewers. He will be 'steaming' !
Eddie is so careful himself to promote good things for the club! He will act very quickly on this with Nat, irrespective of how ' serious' the problem might be!

S.Cook and ? Tommy were involved is some fairly unsavoury shenanigans as I recall. I think we are lucky that the majority of our players are pretty grounded, probably thanks to Eddie. If he thinks he can knock twattish behaviour out of Clyne, I would still love to keep him

S.Cook and ? Tommy were involved is some fairly unsavoury shenanigans as I recall. I think we are lucky that the majority of our players are pretty grounded, probably thanks to Eddie. If he thinks he can knock twattish behaviour out of Clyne, I would still love to keep him

If Klopp and playing for Liverpool couldn’t knock some sense into him, then I feel Eddie would also struggle. Clyne is no longer a kid, so he should be mature enough by now to know better.

Why did they keep mentioning while AFCB were being beaten 3-0 by Liverpool?

There was little he could do about it.

As for the trip, that’s down to his parent club and our club to decide what, if anything they do about it.

Perhaps it's the sexy red and black striped shirt.

First Afobe gets his leg over in club colours and now Clyne.
8 women in one apartment. WOW! Snoots would struggle with that.

I have worn an AFCB shirt all over the world. Not as much as a sniff.
Tho' a portly woman bought me a drink in Orlando once and asked if I knew a Beryl Smith in York as she was her sister in law.

bedded
Taking someone to bed, and doing rude things, but not necessarily having intercourse, e.g. dry humping Usually in the early stages of a relationship.

Don't think Tommy was, but definitely Cook along with Dunk and other Brighton players. They were cleared in court.

Estelle....She is actually reasonably ugly! Not exactly petite. Hippo Hips...and Lips the size of Manhatten Island Hot Dogs. If he Rode that I imagine he has some Stamina!
But..the stories might roll on if we dont get many ' clean sheets' at DC!

I nearly spat my tea when I read that Bill!

The PC brigade will be after you for this.

She isn't ugly. She is "cosmetically challenged"!

;