Neill Blake

I’m happy working between 54 and 75 hours a week for my Kia Picanto. And give me a fat, foul mouthed, lager drinking British girl over a Russian beauty any day. Honestly.

exactly, so attractive aren't they, no wonder most successful sportsmen/business men are with fat women...

Whats he done 'wrong'? He bought a car. How is that not maintaining the 'high standards' you appear to have set?
If a Tory politician had bought and flashed around a Bentley, after having first tried to furlough his staff and then having made redundancies, you'd be singing a rather different tune, I suspect. You apologist you ;)

I get that what Blake does with his own money is his own business etc, but surely you can agree that it doesn't exactly represent the club in a great light?

I'd just like those club's chief representatives to have a little more understatement and humility. Eddie was brilliant at that. Eddie is a very, very wealthy man, but you wouldn't know it.

Well each to their own......but think she is very scrawny ....seen more fat on a greasy chip......:grinning:

Indeed, she is for sure. just think its unrealistic that most men wouldn't if they were single and she approached you in the bar.. particularly as I'm guessing a lot of blokes on here are hardly Greek gods themselves.... or have enough status/money

If a Tory politician had bought and flashed around a Bentley, after having first tried to furlough his staff and then having made redundancies, you'd be singing a rather different tune, I suspect. You apologist you ;)

I get that what Blake does with his own money is his own business etc, but surely you can agree that it doesn't exactly represent the club in a great light?

I'd just like those club's chief representatives to have a little more understatement and humility. Eddie was brilliant at that. Eddie is a very, very wealthy man, but you wouldn't know it.
I'm not comfortable with what he's done at all, but firstly its Max's business. I'm with you completely on the furlough stuff but I doubt he's alone in being an executive who sacked staff whilst continuing to cream off a wealthy amount of cash from the business. That irks me more than the car.

It was a private Insta post that he been leaked, therefore jealousy from one of her Instagram followers, who thought the press could benefit from some kind of angle on it.

It was a public post originally, about a couple of weeks back. The fellas on holdenhurst who sell (or lease as someone has already noted) the fancy cars posted it on their page. Her account was also public at the time.

I would guess that since it’s a massive non-story she couldn’t be arsed with the abuse so set her profile to be private.

I’m willing to bet Neil Blake has put a lot more time and effort into this club that many of our “ super star players” that don’t give two sh*ts about us , but I don’t see any of the happy clappers on here slagging them off for the cars they drive or girlfriends they have .

I thought Blake and JT bought themselves a £200k motor each a week before the Everton game based on Prem bonus? Thought I read it on this forum?
May earn it this season hopefully

I’m willing to bet Neil Blake has put a lot more time and effort into this club that many of our “ super star players” that don’t give two sh*ts about us , but I don’t see any of the happy clappers on here slagging them off for the cars they drive or girlfriends they have .
Didn't you ever read the Jordon Ibe threads? His car was a regular feature!

;