Neill Blake

I thought NB was married to Eddie Mitchell's daughter?

That's the trouble with logging in here every 3 months or so, I miss all the vitally important gossip.

What next, Grace Archer is dead and Dirty Den & Angie have split?

That's the trouble with logging in here every 3 months or so, I miss all the vitally important gossip.

Nah, that's BBC mate. This here's Vitals. The last three months?

Well, turns out KBG is actually a Hartlepool fan called Henry. DJ is AlGard's Dad which was a shock to them both as they thought it was table. Oh, and NeilDawson and SlowDownDerek are the same person.

Nah, that's BBC mate. This here's Vitals. The last three months?

Well, turns out KBG is actually a Hartlepool fan called Henry. DJ is AlGard's Dad which was a shock to them both as they thought it was table. Oh, and NeilDawson and SlowDownDerek are the same person.

You mean KBG isn't a French mademoiselle, called Christine?
I thought that SDD and ND were one and the same.

You're wrong about DJ and Al though; Brian/BillMcGarryCherry is Al's pops.

I x

Blimey whod believe EM would have a daughter who looked like that. Does she go into the dressing room at half time

If a Tory politician had bought and flashed around a Bentley, after having first tried to furlough his staff and then having made redundancies, you'd be singing a rather different tune, I suspect. You apologist you ;)

I get that what Blake does with his own money is his own business etc, but surely you can agree that it doesn't exactly represent the club in a great light?

I'd just like those club's chief representatives to have a little more understatement and humility. Eddie was brilliant at that. Eddie is a very, very wealthy man, but you wouldn't know it.

I wouldn’t be surprised if this and other upcoming similar stories played a part in King Eddie leaving

Oh! I didn't mean to body shame her. It's just... I've spent plenty of time hanging out in the clubs where the models go (this is back in the glory days, mind you, and I was still totally a fish out of water, as you can imagine) and it's just pretty sad how hungry and tired they all seem. Just standing round quietly and not having fun. My friend was briefly a model and he said it was nuts backstage before a show, handlers just walking round with bowls of coke to stop the models thinking about eating.

Thats not like you Def...

;