Neill Blake

Regarding the position of a CEO, they are responsible for managing a business, maximising the value of that business and so forth. They will, typically, report to a Board of Directors though don't necessarily need to be/are directors themselves.

The timing of this change is interesting and in reality could mean any number of things e.g. that Blake is on the way out; that a new investor(s) are coming in therefore there's the start of a structural change; there could be conflict at Board level (against the club/shareholders/ stakeholders) which has brought about the change; there could be a concern about issues concerning the CEO/their performance and the impact on/could damage the business/club (though this would likely trigger a different approach); it could be an issue around Board dominance or operating on a self-interest basis...or simply that the shareholder(s) want to bring about a change to the structure, constituents or the expertise of the Board.
Or the incumbent could have chosen to step down.

Would love to know what the future projects are....not sure why he needs to be a director to do it?
It's clearly the new stadium we've been promised :wahey:

:whistle:

Can I just say before it even gets built, the new stadium is shite and not fit for purpose ? It's all Neill Blake's fault, he's always been pretty hopeless at his job.
Ta.

It's clearly the new stadium we've been promised :wahey:

:whistle:

Can I just say before it even gets built, the new stadium is shite and not fit for purpose ? It's all Neill Blake's fault, he's always been pretty hopeless at his job.
Ta.
Careful - any more supporter abuse like that, and he'll resign - again !

What credentials does Neil Blake actually offer? This isn’t a criticism btw, more a genuine question directed at anyone who has any knowledge of his professional history. He certainly isn’t an investor. Does he actually have any past experiences working as a director at a multi million pound company or any kind of work similar? Or is it what it seems, that he only got the job in the first place because he was part of the Mitchell clan, and then kept it because he became cosy with Max after it went tits up with Eddie? Again, am genuinely intrigued as to what it is he offers, so If anyone has any ideas I’m all ears!

What credentials does Neil Blake actually offer? This isn’t a criticism btw, more a genuine question directed at anyone who has any knowledge of his professional history. He certainly isn’t an investor. Does he actually have any past experiences working as a director at a multi million pound company or any kind of work similar? Or is it what it seems, that he only got the job in the first place because he was part of the Mitchell clan, and then kept it because he became cosy with Max after it went tits up with Eddie? Again, am genuinely intrigued as to what it is he offers, so If anyone has any ideas I’m all ears!
Did he not marry into the family?

I am pretty sure you have summed up NB's path to the top at DC there... His wife is Russian but no idea if she is part of the Demin family...

There is very little about Blake online... Seems he came on board in 2009

In June 2009, a consortium including Adam Murry finally took over Bournemouth. The consortium included Jeff Mostyn, former vice-chairman Steve Sly, Neill Blake and former Dorchester Town chairman Eddie Mitchell.

I'm baffled as to what his rather stunning girlfriend sees in him as well. :grinning:

;