Neto

Agree but Billing should harbour a fair bit of criticism too. It wasn't that much of hospital pass that he was guaranteed to lose posession.

Billing made an absolute hash of it too, he had plenty of time to consider and manoeuvre imo. He seems to be a getting very easy ride on this compared to Neto... perhaps as Neto has been awful all season, and it just compounds that further.
At no point throughout the game was Neto managing it. Not as a captain, or as a keeper.

Neto is injured apparently. Convenient with his current form the cynical side of me would say…

Reminds me of last season when Kelly was injured at Brighton and Neto was first given the armband. Hindsight would tell you that it was all a way of stripping Kelly of the armband without drawing too much attention to it.

I’m sure I read the pecking order was Neto, Smith, Mepham. Perhaps Smtih will start to have a bit of experience on the pitch.
At least Smithy will realise how important a win could be for us and will give 100% to help us achieve that. This could indeed be a game where we need his experience and above all, passion on the pitch.

Neto was my player of the season last season, but this year I am thinking he needs to be dropped because his stinking form, the only problem is our reserve keepers are league 2 standard.
If he is "injured", are we allowed an emergency loan? or not because we have Randolph and Radu.
Not having a call-back option for Travers was an awful decision. Nobody expected Neto to be so poor this season, but somebody should have thought about him getting injured or a straight red, would mean we are stuck with Radu for a few games.

Truly hope there is nothing going on with him behind the scenes at that his well being is okay

From our pov, him not in the team right now only has to improve our chances

I’m sorry to say but he has been pretty poo this season

Rightly received praise last week for a good performance but why does it keeping going under the radar with our fan base the number of points that he is costing us? He has a tendency to palm shots straight back into the danger area and he can’t command his six yard box to save his life. He also has let in quite a few soft goals this season too. Find it weird that even Kris Temple can see that he is living on borrowed time yet the majority of our fans seem to view it as blasphemy to point out the obvious. He’s been a liability this season. Time to give Travers a go.

;