New design for AFCB Vital

I seem to have lost all my former messages both sent and received which is a problem. How do I access them?

I like it, nice and clean. Looks good on laptop (with adblock to be fair), haven't tried phone yet.

Has anyone else's name changed? I want my old one back, I have no idea who Oosk is?
This and a few other issues should be ironed out today.

As said before last week, we will have some teething issues as we migrate over. It's a big task for the techies, but a necessary one.

The old design was on its last legs with no software backup, it was obsolete, it was all set to break down get slower and probably cause lots of downtime.

The change after 12 years was unavoidable to keep the place up and running smoothly.

Last edited:
Is it easy to attach photos?

Attachments

• F32B6B47-8883-4FDF-999F-D5F13ED77766.jpeg
    F32B6B47-8883-4FDF-999F-D5F13ED77766.jpeg
    157.2 KB · Views: 6
Hi, it is early days. Our vast ranks of programmers are getting used to the new product too. The site will evolve over the next few weeks and we will try to get the look and feel as close to what it was before.

The previous technology was adapted from software written in 1999 and did not perform well on mobile phones.

When I said 'vast ranks of programmers' I actually meant one.

The Vital Villa site is the lead site for changes and will show you where the look and feel could go. Again the Villa site is still in its infancy so changes will be applied there too.

Vital Villa

VitalFootballAdmin

;