New game. Pick a scapegoat.

yes, in the bigger picture it does, but nothing to do with us being disappointed with todays performance. size of boro doesn;t come into it!! we survived at a higher level for longer than them in recent times.
Fair comment.. but we are both Out of the PL now.....but if They got back...they can accommodate a decent proportion of their population...
I seem to be hung out to dry for thinking and saying stuff.... but I want the Cherries to emulate Nottingham Forest.. sorry that's bollux...I want to win a Euro trophy 3 times !

Not Little Enos Burdette, THE Paul Williams : )

Bless the guy, does anyone see him around ? That Leeds thingy really shook him to the core when they found his home address and delivered a ton of pizza, several skips and numerous Chinese takeways....only for him to say he'd rented the place out :grinning:

Well, a point is better than no points.
I thought we were fortunate to get a point, boro’ hustled and harried all 90 minutes.
We on the other hand showed glimpses of the form that got us relegated.
Too lose with the passing,lacked any real penetration and he players thought they were good enough to protect a lead.
We we’re lucky to go in at half time one up.Instead of picking it up after the break, we sat back, let the hustlers hustle,and with 20 minutes remaining took off a striker for a defensive midfielder to try to sure it up even more.
The result was their hustling got worse, and they scored a pretty scrappy goal.
Tindall then took of brooks,who had a very poor game, put on surridge and decide do Tom attack with 8 or so minutes left.Tindall nearly got away with it, as for the last 8 minutes we’d looked liked we were going to score.
What a shame we didn’t come out at half time with the same application we showed in the last 8 minutes.
The boro’ bench were clearly delighted with the draw, our bench all had long faces .
A lot of the game reminded me of the poor performances at the back end of last season, but a point ain’t bad.

We're going to take a few games to get used to this league. Both games so far haven't been great but we've scored goals and remain unbeaten, yes I know it's only 2 league games. Middlesbrough showed us today what we need to learn to expect very quickly. Forget the size differences between us and most championship we have PL experience and PL players in our squad. Teams will combat that by niggly fouls and stopping us playing fluid football. Some players need to understand the difference type of performance they need to put in. Today we had a few that went missing. We can't afford that. The goalkeeper issue is a major problem. Begovic offers no confidence and Travers has little experience. We need a keeper. Quick.

Bless the guy, does anyone see him around ? That Leeds thingy really shook him to the core when they found his home address and delivered a ton of pizza, several skips and numerous Chinese takeways....only for him to say he'd rented the place out :grinning:

That was just before I began posting nonsense on the Interweb, I was still an apprentice lurker. I hope he's alright as well, one of a long list of posters we don't see anymore ( some are missed more than others ) : )

Adam Smith has to do better to stop the forward getting to the ball first for the goal.

I thought the ref was a joke giving Boro so many free kicks for falling over. Glad the warnock away game is out the way.
Smith was falling over before the tackle came in.
He really needs to get back to old times. playing for free kicks is stupid.

Billing's running action is akin to Bambi with haemorrhoids.

In fact, playing Bambi, Thumper and Flower in our midfield today would have made the game a bit more enjoyable to watch.

Do you mean Supporters Choose A Player Extraordinaire - Greatest Of All Time?
If so, I just can't decide between Louis Bimpson and Marcus Painter. Any other nominations?
One of my only Afcb regrets is being away on a holiday and missing Marcus Painter's famous performance. Its a thing of legend and my mates said at the time that simple words couldn't do it justice. Is it on YouTube or some such place anyone ?

I would nominate Arter for not playing.
Has Tindall been asked why?
Rumours are one thing, but he played well Tuesday and was available for selection.

One of my only Afcb regrets is being away on a holiday and missing Marcus Painter's famous performance. Its a thing of legend and my mates said at the time that simple words couldn't do it justice. Is it on YouTube or some such place anyone ?
It was one of the most painful experiences watching football in my life. You ended up not wanting him to get the ball to save his embarrassment further.

;