New Kings Park Stadium

Seriously though, with 3000 corporate seats, that will seemingly need a pretty big footprint. Assuming each corporate box, and I'm assuming thirty-ish/box, with each having its own lounge for nibbles/meal. That's one hundred seats/box.
I'm all for it though.

Seriously though, with 3000 corporate seats, that will seemingly need a pretty big footprint. Assuming each corporate box, and I'm assuming thirty-ish/box, with each having its own lounge for nibbles/meal. That's one hundred seats/box.
I'm all for it though.

I don't think "hospitality" necessarily means corporate boxes. In a lot of cases it's a bit like the Kings Plaza offering just instead of the same tent you'll have a less crowded indoor bar and better seats.

I don't think "hospitality" necessarily means corporate boxes. In a lot of cases it's a bit like the Kings Plaza offering just instead of the same tent you'll have a less crowded indoor bar and better seats.
Exactly. I’ve been in the premium seats at Cardiff for Wales matches. Essentially it’s a shelf of wider and more comfortable seats, with a higher proportion of exits. Excellent view. Inside there is a spacious area, well lit by floor to ceiling windows, with a choice of seating or standing tables to gather at, and three or four bars and food outlets. A bit bland, and not really what I go to football for, but the kind of thing the club probably have in mind. Plus corporate boxes of course.

Exactly. I’ve been in the premium seats at Cardiff for Wales matches. Essentially it’s a shelf of wider and more comfortable seats, with a higher proportion of exits. Excellent view. Inside there is a spacious area, well lit by floor to ceiling windows, with a choice of seating or standing tables to gather at, and three or four bars and food outlets. A bit bland, and not really what I go to football for, but the kind of thing the club probably have in mind. Plus corporate boxes of course.
I've never done it for football but I have had "lounge access" for arena gigs by virtue of being a customers of a certain phone network or whatever and that's been really cool.

Hipster burger and chips, and beer at a walk up bar service, no queues. Decent seating and games consoles, table football and TVs.

The thing is there's a certain charm to cramped, sweaty, shivery mess of football but I don't know if that's just because I've only really known being a home fan in a small crappy ground and an away fan everywhere else.

Reactions: DJ
This is most probably the wrong thread, but I can’t find an older more relevant.
Ive just seen a clip on X of an interview with Bill which is due to go out tomorrow on American TV.
He again states the new stadium WILL be built with 18000 capacity of which 16 or 17% will be for hospitality.
What I hadn’t heard before is that an expansion for the south stand if required could be increased by 4000.
CBS SPORTS GOLAZO JANUARY 4th. Full interview 5th January.
Please move this if you find a more suitable thread DJ.

This is most probably the wrong thread, but I can’t find an older more relevant.
Ive just seen a clip on X of an interview with Bill which is due to go out tomorrow on American TV.
He again states the new stadium WILL be built with 18000 capacity of which 16 or 17% will be for hospitality.
What I hadn’t heard before is that an expansion for the south stand if required could be increased by 4000.
CBS SPORTS GOLAZO JANUARY 4th. Full interview 5th January.
Please move this if you find a more suitable thread DJ.

He talks as if this is a foregone conclusion.....have plans been submitted ? Are there any artists impressions ? .....what are the councils thoughts on this ?
I've not heard or seen any of the above

Brentford have similar, good comfortable seats,inside bar with food and TV's is spacious. You get a free program and a complimentary beer/wine soft at half time....so loads of bottles laid out to grab!

He talks as if this is a foregone conclusion.....have plans been submitted ? Are there any artists impressions ? .....what are the councils thoughts on this ?
I've not heard or seen any of the above

There was a comment previously that plans were with Foley, but they haven’t been released publicly.

;