New Kings Park Stadium

I assume that's another highlight of a spelling mistake I've made. I'll say it again, I'm dyslexic. I'm 67 years old, I make basic spelling mistakes, spell checkers help but can't prevent me from making all of them. After 60 years of it being highlighted it's still embarassing, I thought on a football fans forum I'd get away with it but obviously not.

To all of you that find it offensive, I apologise but it is what it is. I've learnt to live with it, I hope you can as well. Thanks in advance for your tolerance , we're all A.F.C.B after all : )
For some it gives a little bit of pleasure picking faults. Sad b@stards but that's their nature

Bill in his interview also said more changes at the existing stadium.

I guess he means the new drinking licence,but unless I've missed the reason,I would have thought that it would be worth building a bigger Ted Shed.

Fulham had a massive temp stand with half away and half home.

Even if we put an extra 2.5k seats in that would provide more revenue or could also be sold as season tickets

At Vitality Stadium, AFC Bournemouth points holders for home fixtures reached 21,100 supporters, a figure which represents an increase of 193 per cent on the 7,200 at the end of the previous season.

A total of 14,199 unique home supporters attended league games, in comparison to 12,000 in 2022-23.

This comes through the use of the club’s Ticket Exchange system, Cherry Tuesday, ticket returns and the new hospitality options now available to supporters.

A total of 3,425 supporters earned their first home point while attending women’s fixtures at Vitality Stadium, as Steve Cuss’s side totalled record-breaking attendances of more than 6,000 in games against Portishead and Keynsham.

In the first team, 7,825 supporters earned their first home point while attending pre-season friendlies – giving more people the chance to watch the Cherries in action.

At Vitality Stadium, AFC Bournemouth points holders for home fixtures reached 21,100 supporters, a figure which represents an increase of 193 per cent on the 7,200 at the end of the previous season.

A total of 14,199 unique home supporters attended league games, in comparison to 12,000 in 2022-23.

This comes through the use of the club’s Ticket Exchange system, Cherry Tuesday, ticket returns and the new hospitality options now available to supporters.

A total of 3,425 supporters earned their first home point while attending women’s fixtures at Vitality Stadium, as Steve Cuss’s side totalled record-breaking attendances of more than 6,000 in games against Portishead and Keynsham.

In the first team, 7,825 supporters earned their first home point while attending pre-season friendlies – giving more people the chance to watch the Cherries in action.

I wonder how much of this is Southampton being relegated? Serious question as I knew people growing up that would simply watch them up the road to see top flight football. I am sure it is not a significant % but probably more than 0%

I wonder how much of this is Southampton being relegated? Serious question as I knew people growing up that would simply watch them up the road to see top flight football. I am sure it is more than 0%

I don’t think so. I believe it’s solely down to the home points being opened up. Previously it was a closed shop. There were families desperate for a chance to go who couldn’t or found it too complicated, so the database increase is down to that. I’m also personally aware of some kids who have now got to games who had no chance before.

Rightly or wrongly Cherries Tuesday opened the door to them. I’m sure everyone would back the idea of getting more families and young kids into the ground…even if they disagreed with the execution.

It was never going to please everyone but it is good to see that it was a success in so far as giving more people a chance of getting to see a game.

;