New Manager Thread

Sorry bud I'm on holiday....to answer your question I don't feel connected in the slightest...I met the guy back in the day a couple of times as I've previously told you..you told me he'd divorced his missus which would suggest you're more connected
..I see absolutely no need to delve into the personal life of anyone who works for this club ....
Fair enough.

Tbf, I was responding to someone who delved into his personal life.

Well, she is Russian, so must be :D
I stated a series of facts for others to draw their own conclusions. They may all be unrelated - and they might not. I only judge the guy on his
performance and based on first hand accounts of his behaviour at the Club. I couldn’t care less about his private life.

I stated a series of facts for others to draw their own conclusions. They may all be unrelated - and they might not. I only judge the guy on his
performance and based on first hand accounts of his behaviour at the Club. I couldn’t care less about his private life.
"Indeed Neil and yet strangely when he needed to distance himself from Mitchell to keep his job - he divorced her and remarried ….. a Russian woman".

;-)

This morning i was Talking to someone who listened to the game on Solent. He claimed that Willo said that he had heard Brendan Rogers name mentioned around the club. Anyone hear exactly what was said ?

Cooper will get sacked tonight and I would seriously consider him. His record is excellent other than this current shitshow where he's been asked to create a brand new team in his first go in the PL. Don't know if keeping O'Neil on would work with personalities etc. but we've got a solid foundation and just need a good manager to make it work going forward.

Cooper will get sacked tonight and I would seriously consider him. His record is excellent other than this current shitshow where he's been asked to create a brand new team in his first go in the PL. Don't know if keeping O'Neil on would work with personalities etc. but we've got a solid foundation and just need a good manager to make it work going forward.

Meanwhile Forest appoint Parker...

He's not for me .. keep Gaz !

Would keep GON for now and wait for the takeover to be completed (hopefully before the WC break….we can at least assess the situation then…the players seem content at present and we really need a solid team spirit over the coming matches.
The new owners may have different ideas and ambitions…?

Can't think why O' Neil wouldn't make a decent manager..why the f√ck not ?...because a few 'experts' on this Forum will think not.
How would anyone know whether he could handle big name players ( if we get any) or awkward characters if he is not given any time to try. We could be missing a trick by jettisoning Gary and appointing some w@nker who has failed at say Middlesboro..or Forest...

We are a quarter way through the season and O'Neil will know the players strengths and weaknesses...he has picked up points v lower and mid- table teams..unbeaten, just what we need to do...plus he has Rothwell and Fredericks and maybe Brooks to come into the team when recovered.

Pep Guardiola wasn't born a f√cking Manager was he ?

Last edited:

;