New Manager Thread

What is a naturalist holiday, is it where you go rummaging around the undergrowth looking for endangered wildlife like some deranged David Bellamy?
Not me, I’m too buff apparently. Like a middle aged Love Island contestant, the one in the corner of the pool talking to the other contestants about what grass seed works the best. Gave Mrs D a laugh anyway…

Don't get too upset about that Jimnnina it's only politics and sad Rishi Sumaks wife said Liz Truss didn't know what she was talking about when Rishi was not invited to join the Tories front boys, it was all quite predictable. I'll not say any more or mention charity shops.
UTC

Not me, I’m too buff apparently. Like a middle aged Love Island contestant, the one in the corner of the pool talking to the other contestants about what grass seed works the best. Gave Mrs D a laugh anyway…

Helllll-ooo boys

(apologies for the rudimentary photo shop job..)

Craig.jpg

Can;'t find anything from google searches, apart from his previous relationship when redknapp was his boss 20 years back at Pompey.

No doibt he'll step forwards and say he';s a cracking lad who he knew would be a decent manager (if O'Neil does ok).
No… played with and worked with Woodgate at Boro. He brought him in as an assistant in his short time here.

This could go on a number of threads, re managers, football postponed.

But it was the first part re Klopp Out that hit my eye.

It would never happen, but if he was to get the sack at Liverpool, I would like to see him at AFCB and how he would get on with the transfer budget and players we have.

https://www.football365.com/news/klopp-out-dismissed-fans-rage-weekend-cancelled-football-mailbox

I know you mention, it would never happen, but come on. I expect most afcb fans would welcome any of the big 6 managers at the club if there was a semblance of it even happening. :D

It's like saying I'd like 'insert any popular pin up woman' as my wife if she was to leave her husband...

;