New Old Cherry

Ahhhh.... so a clever ploy to help your fellow AFCB fans out, and try take their minds off the current negativity.
That .. and to bring all the vitriol onto myself...i'll absorb it....hoping it takes the weight of others getting hammered in this gloomy period....
...things will get better again i'm sure !

Thread disrupter... always works !

Well it’s pretty pathetic. The vast majority of users of the site actually want to interact with each other, either by debate, agreement, disagreement or just the general like, or lurking in the shadows.

You’re taking that away from people by ending discussions and turning everything to yourself. Or if you do enter a discussion you moan that people disagree with you.

You’d be better off just shouting into a cave as the only response you’d get would be from yourself and it wouldn’t annoy anyone else.

Well it’s pretty pathetic. The vast majority of users of the site actually want to interact with each other, either by debate, agreement, disagreement or just the general like, or lurking in the shadows.

You’re taking that away from people by ending discussions and turning everything to yourself. Or if you do enter a discussion you moan that people disagree with you.

You’d be better off just shouting into a cave as the only response you’d get would be from yourself and it wouldn’t annoy anyone else.
Or if you feel that way you could always not reply to it. Don’t take this as a criticism as it’s not meant as such but the people who don’t like thread disruption tend to cause it by their debates about people on here and thread disruption. Just leave someone read (or unread) and move on.

I’m aware of the irony I’m doing the same but it’s only to make the point!

Or if you feel that way you could always not reply to it. Don’t take this as a criticism as it’s not meant as such but the people who don’t like thread disruption tend to cause it by their debates about people on here and thread disruption. Just leave someone read (or unread) and move on.

I’m aware of the irony I’m doing the same but it’s only to make the point!

Anyway, you never did reveal what shorts/trunks (speedos... or anything at all for that matter?) you're donning in your profile pic...:D

I only really wear Orlebar Brown. I think it’s important to encase ones penis in style and comfort.

Never heard of that brand... and I thought I was fairly intune with style, dare I say 'fashion'.

Just googled it...

Hopefully they have a special pouch to insert a banana. Hate for people to think I'm one of the blokes into weights/physique as compensating for certain other areas... lacking ;)

Kind of spoils my 'poor mans' Daniel Craig moment, when I seductively mince from the sea at Bournemouth beach, or the pool at Splashdown...

Never heard of that brand... and I thought I was fairly intune with style, dare I say 'fashion'.

Just googled it...

Hopefully they have a special pouch to insert a banana. Hate for people to think I'm one of the blokes into weights/physique as compensating for certain other areas... lacking ;)

Kind of spoils my 'poor mans' Daniel Craig moment, when I seductively mince from the sea at Bournemouth beach, or the pool at Splashdown...
And instead of a stunning dark haired beauty on a horse watching you come out of the sea it would be some old dear sat in the noddy train …

Just googled it...

Saying, what another one?

Actually, it's a 'hey look at ME' post, feeling 'left out' again, and not the centre of attraction. How many times before has he done this, DELIBERATE thread 'invasion' to talk about HIMSELF!!
Left out of what ? What is so important or desirable to be part of ?
Most threads need an 'invasion' of something or other to keep them alive...a little bit of humour ..or an alternative angle...anything to get interesting reactions.

And thick as pig sh*t men do nothing but talk about themselves and managers in tracksuit's .
And even thicker ones talking about those who talk about themselves and managers in tracksuits...haha!
Lighten up dear Wallmth or the dark will consume thou !

The vast majority ...nice for them !

I'll try the cave idea... and maybe shouting across the open moorland up the road...hoping some of it might bounce around the Earth off the Ionosphere...like radio waves.

;