New Old Cherry

I'm back down from the tranquil Moors again...Internet head back on :

The answer to your question; '' whatever that means ? "
During the mainly desperate times in the lower leagues from 1961 through to 2015. 95% of the home games and 50% of the aways during that period.

I won't mention it again if it irks you...as does most of my output.
A good 'Afcb' Forum snowflake fan will find his target amongst the old guard and hammer his posts to buggery.....keep it up.... there are massive generation gap issues and i'll stand my ground until I drop. I don't care who I upset.
Generation gap issues??? This comes only from you saddo....I still go with lads my age and my sons and grandchildren....we enjoy football...still pinch ourselves we are PL......you keep snipping from your Cornwall retreat...let us enjoy......you bitter twisted old man

I'm not stopping your enjoyment..crikey Ted this is only a Forum...an internet medium..
I realise my humour attempts ..and my angles are bit obtuse...but most of it is designed to wind up the snowflake element of the Forum...who give me a good contest back.. and if I don't like the modern game and the PL, I feel entitled to at least make some sort of attack on it.

You have not answered repeated quests to define 'woke' and you have yet to tell us who the forum 'elite' are. Perhaps, though, you would kindly enlighten us as to the meaning of 'snowflake.' You have used it many times over the past couple of days but not in the context of frozen precipitation. What does it mean?

Im not compelled to answer anything....it's not a school exam is it.
I think it's fairly well known what Woke Snowflake means in modern, often light hearted if you like, social parlance...
. blimey Erik...slip into some humour receptive mode why don't you for once ..why does this Forum need to be so damn serious.
You might notice, unlike others I don't use crude personal linsults toward any other members during exchanges.
I would define Elites in one context as those that try to dominate other members as to what they can and can't say about Life and Football .
This forum has quite a few of those !
And you're one of them.

I think it's fairly well known what Woke and Snowflake means in modern, often light hearted if you like, social parlance...
They can be looked up, of course, but what do you mean by those terms.

This is important because your use of words seems to be somewhat different to the generally accepted definitions. For example, you say that you are not racist. If this is to be accepted as true then, having been suspended many times for racism, it must be how you use the words.

So, come on, if you want us to understand your true meanings, enlighten everyone what do 'snowflake' and 'woke' mean to you?

Only twice banned, for 'alleged' Racism.
I hate Racism. True Racism you find at places like Millwall, and maybe other London football grounds .
Woke is an attack on much of British Culture, unfairly so for the greater part (although they don't get everything wrong) ...I was brought up as a British Citizen and feel affronted by most of it...i.e. pulling down or defacing statues of people that have done mainly Good deeds, in our history... A history that has been influenced from past invading Cultures, such as Romans, Vikings ;), Saxons and Normans.
Over zealous attacks on mild humour as directed by British people at say the French and Germans ...Having spent much time in those Nations I recall much humour directed at the English in particular...basically banter ..however banter is not really seen as such by Woke enthusiasts...it is seen I presume as cruel.
Snowflake a far as I know, a modern term ( I didn't invent it) meaning an over - sensitive person and I've utilised the term in my exchanges on what I perceive as an often, from ' some' quarters...'snowflake' Forum.
From Wiki
"Snowflake" is a derogatory slang term for a person, implying that they have an inflated sense of uniqueness, an unwarranted sense of entitlement, or are overly emotional, easily offended, and unable to deal with opposing opinions.

I hate Racism. True Racism you find at places like Millwall, and maybe other London football grounds .
Woke is an attack on much of British Culture, unfairly so for the greater part (although they don't get everything wrong) ...I was brought up as a British Citizen and feel affronted by most of it...i.e. pulling down or defacing statues of people that have done mainly Good deeds, in our history... A history that has been influenced from past invading Cultures, such as Romans, Vikings ;), Saxons and Normans.
Over zealous attacks on mild humour as directed by British people at say the French and Germans ...Having spent much time in those Nations I recall much humour directed at the English in particular...basically banter ..however banter is not really seen as such by Woke enthusiasts...it is seen I presume as cruel.
Snowflake a far as I know, a modern term ( I didn't invent it) meaning an over - sensitive person and I've utilised the term in my exchanges on what I perceive as an often, from ' some' quarters...'snowflake' Forum.
On another post...you say you are not a ...practising racist....are we to take from that ...you are now fully trained ?;):grinning:

You don't give up do you....
...in Real Life...in a pub or cafe...it would take me less than 15 minutes to convince you of my true identity in terms of character traits of which none you would find unpalatable.
It's a pity our paths crossed on this medium...this is probably not the most suitable place to effectively communicate what I'm actually like in Real Life..I've been unable to tailor my communications to make many friendships possible with my slightly abrasive and provocative style ..but that's how the Forum grabbed me when I tried to bed myself in during the first few days..I found it particularly unfriendly...I upset 3 or so people straight off with what I thought was pretty tame stuff..even just spelling and grammar mistakes ...they didn't think it was tame and laid into me.... and so I developed my act in retaliation.
And ...the exact same ones are still on my case now !
Enough about you Brian. It's matchday. ;)

Only banned twice for racism. Oh, that's alright then. Shall we tag the homophobia onto that as well?

What is the difference between your racism and "True Racism?"

I wonder who really is "over sensitive," the people being called a snowflake or the person using the term?

Snowflake is often used by people on social media who cannot articulate an argument of their own. They cannot respond in any other way than using an insult. It's a kind of whataboutery, really. Worse, though, it is saying that it's the subject's fault for being offended by what is said rather than accepting that what they say is offensive.

Here is John Cleese on the matter...

snowflake.jpg

I've only ever made mild jokes, far less cutting than many professional comedians who people pay to see.
I received some likes for those posts... so it's only some that were offended.
Doesn't make me a Racist or Homophobe. No Sir.
I have black and homosexual friends and relatives....and soon another relative from Africa....all who have a sense of humour.

As ex- military I have a military style sense of humour.
..it never leaves you.
I know ex military who don't use Racism like you do
just saying

Racism is not tolerated in the British Armed Forces.
I've had reason to be against Racism.

During a naval visit to Jacksonville, Florida, myself and two friends, attempted to help a little black teenager who had been badly beaten up by a white gang....outside the bar where we had just vacated...as result we were then attacked by the same gang - I was only bruised but one of us had his ribs cracked and broken arm .
Similarly in Freemantle Australia...we were warned not to walk on the same side of the road as Aborigine folk....we protested and disregarded the advice....and then attacked by a large number of local dockyard workers...luckily this time won the battle due to having a few Royal Marines among us ! It wasn't pleasant!

I have never abused a member of another Race ..and will never do so ! End of. Fullstop.
do you know having black friends, standing up for black people in real life isn't just what makes you a non racist, but not making racist remarks, comments and lame attempts at jokes also makes you a non racist. you can't in 1 breath say oh I'm not racist my daughter is marrying a black chap, then in the next breath make a racist remarks even if it was a joke because of what your daughter is doing doesn't give you free reign to say what you like. what would your daughters black boyfriend/husband family think if they read all your comments on here that have been flagged up/reported/removed and things you were banned for?

I thought it was weird.. well daft really, and signs of stupidity when we signed that player from Lorient.. (Le Faivre). .and loaned him back immediately. ...what a strange and mesmirising thing that is... but it was explained to me, condescendingly..like I was the village idiot's idiot twin brother...the concept of it...but I don't buy that sh*t because I'm a NOW kind of dude as I think many others outside the 'Afcb' cliques...I wants it Now...I wants my Cherries belting the back of the nets..
...and another thing odd ...we goes and gets rid of Anthony and Zemura....
There is so much theory being thrashed out about players but the daftest so far is that Adams and Kerkez were the only good signings - there is a case for them being the worst !

This post is deliberately fractious and untidy.
Lorient are in the bottom 3 of the frog table.

Lots of chuntering about Lerma...who is injured now and not here anyway...as there was with that futtock Dan Jumer who didn't even feature yesterday for Everton.
Even crap about J.Cureton on an ' afcb' Forum 'thread'. Weird.

How's this so far fer a thread wrecker teach in ?
Or maybe just a Sunday Breakfast bean spitter !

The young foreign players we've signed get nervous in front of big crowds like Goodison - that needs to be addressed toute suite !

You don't like this mofo ?...you can get bundles of old 'Take a Break' magazines in some Charity shops fer a quid or so !

We still don't actually know why Yems was moved on..do we ? and whether it was linked to any of his later misdemeanors .. Strange period that was at DC - very strange.

How's friend Cooper ( poor cnut) doing at Forest..and the guy at Wolves. ?

I'm off for a short trudge across Bodmin Moor later to try and shake off another f√cking virus..had to miss my non - league yesterday to nurse the missus who is also not too well !

Back later for a gander at the inevitable 'manager musings' coming in from the elitists.

Not sure what Yems leaving us (contract expired?) has to do with anything?

;