New Old Cherry

Twaddle my good man. You're getting desperate tonight, and it's not enjoyable to watch.
Yeah I dunno...we are where we are...
... . FA Cup coming up this week...we move on ..on this clubs long journey ...started in around 1900.

So ....21 st Century Posts by Fans : .....twaddle....desperate...enjoyable or not ?....:shrug: <<< that guy holds the Aces eh ?
....and it's 'All is Grist to the Mill' I guess ?

Versatility of Opinion. THE WAY. !

Ere...let me tell ya summat for nothin'.....the more Jocks we can get onboard at this club ..the better we will be...and maybe a few Irishmen.
You'll get committment at the top level.
Yep, Arsenal, Liverpool, Man City, Man Utd, Tottenham... oh sorry, I was thinking of the 70s ;)

The question is, did someone genuinely report this, or someone getting over zealous. Either way, it's sad on both counts.
Report what ?..I'm bloody confused now !

All I ever do is post what's in my head...opinions of this and that.. thinking that's purpose of the Forum .

Jesus Christ...this Forum is a strange place....is it because fans are mainly middle - class now ?

Jesus Christ on a Bike....how do these posts degenerate into petty argument so easily ?

Jesus Christ on his Cross....how are we to emerge from Tinpot.....when fans are more likely to rip each other to bits on a Forum...than make noise when in the Stadium where they sit there at a Cup Tie....at a f√cking FA Cup Tie... like at a Victorian Sunday School photo - shoot....when kids were seen and not heard..
...it beggars belief !

I despair.....where is it going ?

Jesus Christ...this Forum is a strange place....is it because fans are mainly middle - class now ?

Jesus Christ on a Bike....how do these posts degenerate into petty argument so easily ?

Jesus Christ on his Cross....how are we to emerge from Tinpot.....when fans are more likely to rip each other to bits on a Forum...than make noise when in the Stadium where they sit there at a Cup Tie....at a f√cking FA Cup Tie... like at a Victorian Sunday School photo - shoot....when kids were seen and not heard..
...it beggars belief !

I despair.....where is it going ?
I despair too. It started going downhill the moment that bloke from Cornwall joined and started moaning about elites and the middle classes. ;-)

I saw Anne Widdecombe once...she was 'holding court' with a fairly large audience in the corner of a motorway service station cafe near Exeter...awful woman...trying to undo much of what the Suffragettes fought for..she doesn't agree with having women vicars or women getting to high positions in the Church ..or Abortion.
...I didn't seek to join her slavering, rapt audience...more likely I'd have looked for a bargepole to poke her with... haha!
I expect you put worse than Anne to the sword in your Navy days Brian? All the fat girls love a sailor.

How the screaming f√ck....has Iraola clearly got a ' higher f√cking ceiling' than O'Neil....where the f√ck do folk get this type of sh*t from...
How in the name of Lord Harry Rock are two Managers in the middle of the PL going to be any different in Ambition ...and how do posters on a Fans Forum have the ability to judge who is the more likely to be successful ?
If you can't handle people having different opinions then maybe a Forum isn't the best place for you.

If you can't handle people having different opinions then maybe a Forum isn't the best place for you.
Haha..I think it's My Opinions that are the problem....all along ?
I'm happy to read and digest All the opinions...and to make comments...
...isn't that what we all do ?

you dont like posters on a forum having an opinion on GON V AI.
How do I not like the opinions being cast ?

I just comment on how daft some of them are !

People can say what they like ...I can't do anything about that.....I'm constantly saying to folk to slap down their opinions ..sod the responses...sod the flak you will get...

..that's been my whole devil may care modus operandi right from my early days on the Forum....

There IS NO ... GON v Al...only when their teams face up in a fixture !
Anything else is HYPE !

People can say what they like ...I can't do anything about that.....I'm constantly saying to folk to slap down their opinions ..sod the responses...sod the flak you will get...

..that's been my whole devil may care modus operandi right from my early days on the Forum....
"and how do posters on a Fans Forum have the ability to judge who is the more likely to be successful"

That line suggests to me that they shouldn't form an opinion because they dont have the ability. Maybe I'm misinterpreting that?

There IS NO ... GON v Al...only when their teams face up in a fixture !
Anything else is HYPE !
The term 'Legend in your own lunchtime' could have been made for you Brian.......you have never successfully slapped down anyone's opinion on here.....that would require reasoned debate.... not incoherent moronic rants.

;