New Old Cherry

Come on mate, you shouldn’t be dominating a match day thread on a game you didn’t see.
Maybe not..I don't know how I'd feel if 'I' was a ST holder...I'll try to deal with that in subsequent periods of introspection.
I was quite disappointed too, today with that solitary point gained..and not 3 as most of us expected...mind you I had expressed concern about it being a banana skin game.

How can I call out someone's opinion about a game they didn't watch.......lol you'll have to wait for the next game to be shown in your make believe pub.
How do you get this thing about myself visiting a 'make believe' pub...it doesn't make any sense...pubs are there..with people in them and screens for Sport.
If you ever come over this way....I'll take you in the pubs I've visited...buy you some beers and have a chat...see if that can break the ice and create a ' social normality ' - maybe a Football harmony of sorts.
It is possible I'm sure .

Oh the irony "it gets f*cking worse on here by the week !"

Of all the posters on here to say that, it came from you of all people.

Lots of Lol's.
You don't like posters speaking their mind then...unless it fits the criteria set by the elite cliques that try to control the general discourse of the Forum...thereby nullifying the purpose of such a social platform.

I didn't watch it......I'm only going by what I've read on this flawed medium and what I could glean from a live commentary online !

Look guys..I'm sorry if I'm treading on the toes of elitists that can't stand their online agendas being challenged by mavericks or free thinkers..but I'm going to have my say being a Boscombe devotee for 60 years..and I f√cking well want the Cherries in Madrid and Paris rivalling the efforts of Man City and Liverpool as well as you do !
End of. Fullstop
Narcissistic post of the year so far.

Oh, and “wave your flags”??? That was terrible.

Narcissistic post of the year so far.

Oh, and “wave your flags”??? That was terrible.
??? Not sure i've said. 'wave your flags' in any recent posts!
Do you mean those bits of cloth they put on the seats ?....
I only questioned what actual purpose they were for.

Comedy gold.......bed and breakfast near an airport...... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: .....makes it even funnier that the font of all knowledge hasn't got a clue what it is :grinning:
Yeah I know...but that's what it sounds like...or looks like on paper. .anyway I hadn't really took much notice of the term to warrant any interest in what it is.

But tbf ..I can be incredibly naive and ignorant of some aspects of life in this Century !
If that can provide you with a laugh or too....it's certainly no bad thing!

I didn't watch it......I'm only going by what I've read on this flawed medium and what I could glean from a live commentary online !

Look guys..I'm sorry if I'm treading on the toes of elitists that can't stand their online agendas being challenged by mavericks or free thinkers..but I'm going to have my say being a Boscombe devotee for 60 years..and I f√cking well want the Cherries in Madrid and Paris rivalling the efforts of Man City and Liverpool as well as you do !
End of. Fullstop
Still banging on about the non existent elitists then… you might benefit from looking up the meaning of the word, hopefully that will stop you continually using the word out of context.

Still banging on about the non existent elitists then… you might benefit from looking up the meaning of the word, hopefully that will stop you continually using the word out of context.
Lighten up ...the stress could kill you ! Haha...

The Word doesn't need looking up...it
virtually explains itself.....

.......surely you can see that many Forum members are Up Themselves and weve been in the perfect place for that most of the time since 2015 !

.......surely you can see that many Forum members are Up Themselves and weve been in the perfect place for that most of the time since 2015 !
Name one, apart from New Old Cherry or variations on that name?

The only forum member I can see who is ‘up themselves’ is the person with their own thread.

The only forum member I can see who is ‘up themselves’ is the person with their own thread.
I didn't ask for 'my own thread' it was put there by someone else...attempting to get me off all the other threads...it hasn't worked too well !

I'd rather it didn't exist tbh ! I only come on it to respond politely to the crap !

Name one, apart from New Old Cherry or variations on that name?
It's actually all those that play the poster.. .not the post...those that can't handle opinions 'outside the box'....opinions that go against the grain but which are closer to the truth !
They see these slightly Maverick viewpoints as a personal insult or something...they like to be in control ! Probably Left Wing and Woke... and see themselves as 'educators.' ..wrong - they are deluded.
Its almost the exact same people..giving the exact same people sh*t week in week out, after games and intermediately...and often ganging up..its pathetic !
I wouldn't mind betting that Football is the only Sport where this occurs....something has been lost since all-seater stadiums and the advent of Internet communication.
The old Terraces fostered a social harmony.
..humour was abundant....a ground where this was palpably evident was Fratton Park.
You might not agree now...but watch the decline as the Money Men further decimate our National sport.

Last edited:
It's actually all those that play the poster.. .not the post...those that can't handle opinions 'outside the box'....opinions that go against the grain but which are closer to the truth !
They see these slightly Maverick viewpoints as a a personal insult or something...they like to be in control !
Maverick?

:rofl:

Delusional perhaps, but certainly not maverick.

I didn't ask for 'my own thread' it was put there by someone else...attempting to get me off all the other threads...it hasn't worked too well !
Is that what you think?

I think it was because you were breaking the rules by flooding threads and to save you being banned you had your own thread in which to pontificate and spout bollox. I think the admin team has been very tolerant.

Reactions: DJ

;