Newcastle Away

I was wondering why we have stated that our away game at Newcastle that all tickets have been allocated. It states on the yahoo news that Bournemouth have returned over 1100 unsold tickets to Newscastle.

That’s poor. It didn’t even get to general sale. Luckily I bought mine this morning but there weren’t many left. Surprised we didn’t keep at least one more block.

I was surprised when I got mine yesterday as also waiting for next two blocks. We must have loads more people buying earlier, glad I got in as have missed windows twice this year and had to rely on kind people on here. You will find someone on here won’t go and you may be ok nearer the date. Fingers crossed buddy.

So they called off the sale exactly one whole month before the off sale date!!!
Unfuckingbelievable.
Did they consult with the CT about this debacle?

Thought it sold out quick.

Would be interesting to know how many fans registered an interest in attending Newcastle away in the club’s pre-season survey to estimate away ticket demand by game. Wonder if that swayed their decision to not take an extra block?

Thought it sold out quick.

Would be interesting to know how many fans registered an interest in attending Newcastle away in the club’s pre-season survey to estimate away ticket demand by game. Wonder if that swayed their decision to not take an extra block?

What pre season survey?

;