Newcastle United v AFC Bournemouth

Game not over yet, although appears to be slipping away from us, however there are a lot of positives and looking like we are getting back to how we were.

The above was a post I was writing but didn’t finish and post it! Fantastic if we can hold on for this now. Would like to add Kelly has been excellent today and say I was wrong for him to be benched. He’s been top class. Perhaps Kelly struggles in front of home fans at times?

Game not over yet, although appears to be slipping away from us, however there are a lot of positives and looking like we are getting back to how we were.

The above was a post I was writing but didn’t finish and post it! Fantastic if we can hold on for this now. Would like to add Kelly has been excellent today and say I was wrong for him to be benched. He’s been top class. Perhaps Kelly struggles in front of home fans at times?
Appears to be slipping away?

He's not long been injured, so that could be a factor too.

;