Next seasons shirt

It's ok, will probably grow on me (like last season's). I think it looks better with the sponsors logo on it, breaks up the zigzags a bit.

So the same as every season, some people like it, some people don't. That's what happens with every fan base. I personally quite like this one, I thought last season's was very bland. But others will think opposite to me. I have generally preferred our away shirts over the past few years, so we will see what that is like in the next few days I guess.

Either way those who don't like it - don't have to buy it.

You have to ask yourself, when we win the FA Cup this season, do you want to look back on that moment, years from now, with the players celebrating in these shirts?

I am ok with it. Think the promo video makes it hard to take in with so many different angles. When you look closely then pattern is ok. Twist on the normal black and red stripes and avoids diagonal palace approach. Thus it’s ok for me - not a classic - but will do

Although I don't like the shirt perhaps I might have liked the chance to see the launch video but oh no it is on social media and not available to everyone.

Please can we have our club back from the wokes.

Like the new shirt, getting a bit fed up with constant red & black stripes! Will definitely buy one but without the betting sponsor - don't think they should have a link to a betting company.

;