Next seasons shirt

Personally, I’d always like a classic kit. The 1998 shirt was perfect, the Real Madrid shirt was the best shirt we never had.

This I think is better than the 2015 kit, or the last couple of shirts we’ve had.

And suddenly somehow it's worse than last season's.

Oh well, at least I don't have to wear it.

Is it the wrong colour as well? The red doesn't quite look as "deep"...? Like it's faded to match our seats?

Personally, I’d always like a classic kit. The 1998 shirt was perfect, the Real Madrid shirt was the best shirt we never had.

This I think is better than the 2015 kit, or the last couple of shirts we’ve had.

I look at football shirts the same as I look at wedding dresses. People make loads of fuss about what's nice and what's not but essentially there's not much difference in any of them.

Well, I won't be buying one . It's awful. The more I look at it, it hurts my eyes as they try to focus on something that just looks blurry .
Also have I missed something but aren't MSP our shirt sponsor?

Don't hate it. Don't love it either.

I guess there's only so much you can do with stripes and they have to justify a new shirt every year.

The kits usually look different in the flesh (for better or worse) than they do on a screen, so we'll see.

I guess it doesn't really matter, it's only a shirt. Equally, nobody at the club will give a flying fuck what I think

But I'm really not keen on that, not even a little bit

;