Nicolas Jackson

Just say nothing... absolutely nothing until it's done... Take away all potential to look stupid and thenmake your own narrative to fit whatever the outcome was...
This. Hopefully this time it’s from Romano who is generally a proper reliable source but if the club put it out it should mean “this is done but we’ll just run this narrative while Neil Blake pops into Next to get him a shirt”.

I know, but he must have spoken to someone to get the impression we’re confident… unless he’s just feeding off of other outlets, in which case I’ll take my comments back… But this guy seems to be quite a reliable source… So one would assume he’s getting his info from
somewhere, other than just other tweets…

I think one thing we have learnt from recent weeks is that whoever is feeding these friendly Journos the line that they are 'confident' we are going to get someone isn't to be taken seriously.

Well, if he is genuinely versatile in a number of different attacking roles, then the fee suddenly doesn't seem so bad, considering that he offers cover for multiple positions.
Obviously I'll reserve my final judgement on the wisdom of this signing until he has played his first five minutes for us :p

We all love You Tube clips to jusge a player so here is his, no idea why it references Barca

Maybe Barca were in for him but ultimately couldn't afford him because they are broke :lol:
Unlike AFCB of course :p

Looks like he works hard for his money and would be a nice versatile attacking option, so I can see the reasoning behind trying to sign him.

One would assume the additions of Dango and this lad, would put to bed the attempts to sign Semenyo...

On a more serious note, I hope he can play centrally and not just out wide as with Dango out wide on the right and Anthony hitting some form, another wide player probably not our top priority right now

Looking at his profiles online he seems to be able to play all across the pitch in an attacking role...

'If' he signs that would give us Tavs, Dango, Anthony and Jackson to fight it out for the wide roles and potentially add Jackson to playing off of Moore/Solanke...

Looking a bit stronger up top (hopefully) than we did 5 days ago...

One would assume the additions of Dango and this lad, would put to bed the attempts to sign Semenyo...

Looking at his profiles online he seems to be able to play all across the pitch in an attacking role...

'If' he signs that would give us Tavs, Dango, Anthony and Jackson to fight it out for the wide roles and potentially add Jackson to playing off of Moore/Solanke...

Looking a bit stronger up top (hopefully) than we did 5 days ago...

Don't forget David Brooks, David Brooks!!!

From Saints Echo.

One source has suggested to the Daily Echo that a move to Saints now seems unlikely, with Cherries thought to be leading the chase.

South-coast rivals are now shopping in a similar market after their takeover by American billionaire Bill Foley was completed this month.

He has demonstrated an ambition to not only keep Bournemouth in the Premier League but take them to the next level, and is expected to provide the funds to make that a possibility.

https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/sport/2...king-beat-january-move-saints-target-jackson/

;