NO LONGER TIN POT

Ha ha. It’s my birthday today and I’ve just had an e mail from Eddie. Beat that.
Stan, you do know that Eddie gets in extra early so he can write those emails to people. I bet he curses when he has more than 10 to do. :D

Last edited:
TINPOT update !

Had a JC email yesterday addressed correctly to my son :utc:

Now just waiting for one for my daughter ....

Ha ha. It’s my birthday today and I’ve just had an e mail from Eddie. Beat that.
Easy, we were celebrating CorfeRed's 60th birthday a few days after winning the Championship at Charlton and in the middle of the BBQ at his house the phone rings. His wife answers and hands the phone over to him saying it's Eddie Howe - yeah yeah course it is !!! But it is !!!!!!!!
Eddie had remembered signing a birthday card for CorfeRed a couple of weeks earlier and with the card request was an invite for him to the party and a tele no.
He had picked up the phone and rang CorfeRed who went all weak at the knees and run up the other end of the garden with all us lot firing off questions to ask him re new signings etc etc.
What a great gesture by the bloke on a Sunday after all the stress off the season etc .
CorfeRed has not been the same since.

Easy, we were celebrating CorfeRed's 60th birthday a few days after winning the Championship at Charlton and in the middle of the BBQ at his house the phone rings. His wife answers and hands the phone over to him saying it's Eddie Howe - yeah yeah course it is !!! But it is !!!!!!!!
Eddie had remembered signing a birthday card for CorfeRed a couple of weeks earlier and with the card request was an invite for him to the party and a tele no.
He had picked up the phone and rang CorfeRed who went all weak at the knees and run up the other end of the garden with all us lot firing off questions to ask him re new signings etc etc.
What a great gesture by the bloke on a Sunday after all the stress off the season etc .
CorfeRed has not been the same since.

I would of checked who at the party was on their mobil at the time the phone rang.

;