NON - 2 tickets for Beach Boys at BIC tonight.

DW313

First Team
I've got two tickets for The Beach Boys tonight at the BIC.

£60 face value per-ticket but they are yours for (almost) free. I'm just asking for a small donation to the work of Hope FM & Diverse Abilities.

PM me if interested.
Pick up from centre of Bournemouth.

Wish I'd known about this earlier, would have loved to go. Remember days in the baking sun on Boscombe beach in the 1960s, with the Beach Boys latest hits blaring from the transistor radios all around. Utter bliss.

Wish I'd known about this earlier, would have loved to go. Remember days in the baking sun on Boscombe beach in the 1960s, with the Beach Boys latest hits blaring from the transistor radios all around. Utter bliss.
Was the Bobby Goldsboro hit,Summer for the first time,based on your experiences mate:whist::whist::whist::whist:

Wouldn't It Be Nice if I could go, saw Brian Wilson at Camp Bestival a couple years ago, looked pretty frail but the band were spot on with the Beach Boy numbers

Last time I saw the Beach Boys was 21 June 1975, at Wembley. Terrific day. Stackridge, Rufus, Joe Walsh, Eagles, Beach Boys and Elton John.
Hi Fritter, I was there too. (Where were you? :D)

If I remember correctly, quite a few people around me only went to see the Beach Boys and then left (perhaps they went for a drink?) so perhaps they missed the Eagles and Elton John.
Yes it was a great day.

;