Non - A Joe Biden Thread .....

An interesting post just appeared and then disappeared.

It was a complete falsehood. Here is the link. https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...e-hassan-wins-1100-votes-town-population-700/

While not a huge fan of Wikipedia, here is what they say about Gateway Pundit:

View attachment 9165

Here is a fact check of the Gateway Pundit website.

View attachment 9164
Agree they speak mostly bullshit, although I believe in this case her vote was initially reported as 1106, but this was a typo and it was actually 106

Still several seats to finalise then. It seems crazy that even on mainland US, it takes so long to sort all this stuff out, count and get results published.

Still several seats to finalise then. It seems crazy that even on mainland US, it takes so long to sort all this stuff out, count and get results published.

Days after US voters cast their ballots, the final results of the 2022 mid-terms remain unclear - with officials across the country warning that the outcome may still not be known for weeks.

The delays are the result of a number of factors, including razor-thin margins between candidates and the fact that Georgia - a key Senate battleground - is headed to a run-off election.

Other delays are due to the decentralised way in which elections are set up in the US, in which states have varied rules for how mail-in ballots are counted, and when.

The issue of delays has been a politically contentious one since the 2020 presidential election, when then-President Donald Trump attempted to claim victory the following morning while votes were still being tallied, declaring continued voting counting a "fraud" and an "embarrassment".

This week, Mr Trump has again cast doubt on the process, taking to his Truth Social social media platform to call several state elections "voter integrity disaster" and accusing his political opponents of "trying to steal the election with bad machines and delay".

Ahead of the midterms, however, electoral officials across the country warned the public that delays are a normal, expected part of US elections.

In a speech on 2 November, US President Joe Biden also weighed-in, warning that "it's important for citizens to be patient" while ballots are counted "in a legal and orderly manner".

Let's take a look at why certified results are trickling in slowly.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-63545194

So, Joe Biden then...

Another poster has informed us on another thread that:

"Re: Biden, in brief: He and his family have taken millions in bribes from foreign interests, including Ukrainian oligarchs and the Chinese Communist Party. We have the bank records and the sworn testimony of some of his business associates. But those seem like big secrets for much of the public."

I did a (admittedly quick) search for the evidence but all I came across was things like this:

"Asked whether he would be able to prove the outrageous claim about the president, Mr Comer hesitated.

Pressed further by Hannity, he finally replied: “I sure hope so. And I do believe that there’s a lot of smoke and when there’s smoke, there’s fire”."

Is that really it? The head of the investigation saying he think there's a lot of smoke or is there actually more to this?

What the republicans found with Benghazi is, if they can keep something in the headlines with continuous hearings, investigations and interviews on fox news it will inevitably impact their political rivals in the polls. They don't need actual evidence to convince people that the Biden "crime family" is a thing.

The difference between Biden and Trump is that ask most democrats if serious wrong doing on Bidens part should be investgated/punished they would likely say yes it should. Ask a Trump supporter the same thing about Trump you get a very different answer

;