Non - A literal witch hunt?

I said that I would say no more on President Trump, and I will stick to that.

But politicans that lie ....... c'mon, man, it's the nature of the job in this age. The Clintons turned it into a family business (i.e. lying, not politics). And if you start comparing politicians and the degree of lying (well, A was less of a liar than B), you will realize what a bad state we are in. (I won't presume to opine on policians and lying in the UK, that kind of comment gets me in trouble on here!)

Media lies .... again, do you really believe anything that CNN puts out? Follow the money, my friend ... look at who owns the network and you will immediately know for whom they are providing you with "fake news". CNN and Fox are as bad as each other. Same with print media. (As an aside, I have started watching PBS Newshour .... they seem refreshingly more balanced than most. Interviews with reps from both sides of the aisle, with tough but fair - i.e. not leading - questions).

"In war, truth is the first casualty". We are a world that is at war with itself ......... that war will probably kill us all one day.

Not the only sin the Clinton's turned into a family business....allegedly Hitting:throw:

;