NON - A new era of sleaze?

This is How It Is :

Boris Johnson will...( in fact All Tories will) use skullduggery / underhand ways of doing business and running the country - that's standard Eton/public school dogma...what we expect if Tories voted in!

The Cummings bird is basically a trouble maker - an operator that can be useful to anyone in politics. PMs usually have one or two....Blair had Campbell. Upset one of these Bods and you get Mayhem..how it is.
Can be fatal long term..what you gets !

Matey PM in Waiting , the lawyer Sir Keir Starmer .All the Good..no bad or ugly up front..Uncle Squeaky Clean to clean up on a Clean Up Contract when its drawn up. OK that will be fine for couple of years..I might even switch from Green...but will his ' ducks in a row ' be rearranged by some left-sided versions of Cummings ? ..they exist and manifesto's/promises always get re-jigged after the Elections. Where you 'thought' and hoped the Nations Wealth would be Re- distributed to..It Don't actually Go There - to the Poor and Ordinary Folk in the remote areas such as West Wales, most of the North ,Cornwall or Turlin Moor..in fact it goes not far out of London. Councils 'All over the Auction ' will 'waste money' it goes Astray one way or another..for yachts?
- as do the Right Wing Cads and Bounders..they pocket it - for yachts!

The Cummings and Campbells....the trouble you didn't Vote for!
How It Is - and Will Be. Politics and Politicians....and their 'dedicated' servants...not ours, The Voters..but Theirs ..at their peril..
A New and Less Antiquated System is Required...if this Nation is to Progress !

Last edited:
Snipes
V
Little to zero balance

Who is allowed to ask robust questions?

People will base their opinion on data or policy or personalty or colour of party rosette. That is their individual choice.

So, Boris Johnson’s former chief adviser has stated publicly that Boris Johnson is unethical, incompetent and has zero integrity. No sh!t Sherlock.

They’ll win again though quite handily won’t they . Maybe the opposition and their supporters should be asking themselves the “ robust “ questions .

Snipes
V
Little to zero balance

Who is allowed to ask robust questions?

People will base their opinion on data or policy or personalty or colour of party rosette. That is their individual choice.

you do ask a lot of questions, I'll give you that.

You get shot down in flames on here for daring to criticise Johnson yet sleaze oozes out of every pore in his body...

9 anti government posts prior to this, 1 anti labour, 0 pro government.

After that post 10 more anti government posts, with one person questioning the sniping approach and other questioning the opposition.

If this is what getting "Shot down in flames" looks like to you maybe it's you that's unable to challenge your beliefs.

9 anti government posts prior to this, 1 anti labour, 0 pro government.

After that post 10 more anti government posts, with one person questioning the sniping approach and other questioning the opposition.

If this is what getting "Shot down in flames" looks like to you maybe it's you that's unable to challenge your beliefs.
Good grief. The title of this thread makes it clear about this government’s sleaze. That’s why there are so many anti-Tory posts.

Don’t mention to Stan about getting shot down in flames . I mentioned that his imaginary Polish , Luftwaffe, RAF fighter pilot friend probably didn’t get shot down in flames and I’ve been on ignore every since :nopity:

Good grief. The title of this thread makes it clear about this government’s sleaze. That’s why there are so many anti-Tory posts.

Strange, if you were shot down for criticism of the government you'd think that putting the criticism in the thread title would make it more likely rather than less likely. :hmmm:

Boris Johnson is being urged to explain how the refurbishment of his Downing Street flat was paid for, following allegations from his ex-chief advisor.
Dominic Cummings claimed the PM had once had "possibly illegal" plans to get Tory donors to fund the work.

Strange, if you were shot down for criticism of the government you'd think that putting the criticism in the thread title would make it more likely rather than less likely. :hmmm:
I have no idea what planet you are on. Check out the pandemic thread and see the usual suspects coming to Johnson's rescue despite the complete balls up he's made of it.

Oh well, the bunny huggers will come back to haunt him. Whether we’re still alive then or not. Climate warming, mass extinctions, deforestation etc. I sometimes wonder if he does understand or whether he just plays dumb. It is a hamster wheel, play to the gallery and I’m alright Jack. Come round for Pimms gents? The Great Reset is coming one way or another. Sleaze is just sleaze. There are even more serious things going on, though some may find it hard to believe. Biden trumped him over climate and I reckon it rankles. No, we ( normal humans) have to fight for what we believe (in). I can’t say “mark my words” because it may take another 20 years to ‘prove’ but if people don’t realise we’re facing an existential crisis it’s all rather sad because ultimately it’s down to voters to effect change in politics and change at home. I honestly hope the sleaze is sorted too.

A new era of sleaze?
Yes please.
I can’t wait for all this Covid to be over so we can remove these masks and each other’s’ clothing.....3E8BB49A-4D78-478B-9E82-1BE64AA6D141.jpeg

Bloody gotta laugh.. Keir on the news plugging an effete monologue about Boris's Decor costs In Number 10.
Keir Mate ..FFS we are not interested.. we wantsta know ' bonny lad ' What The Feckin Hell YOU are Going to DO to get this Nation on the Safe side of Sanity.. Don't matter about no bloody triviality regarding cnuting Boris's f√cking Wallpaper....he paid for the cnut himself..he said so...
No Matey...Catch Yerself On ..start Using your Time to tell us 'Floating' Voters what YOU are About ...YOUR strategy for a better Britain...as uneffeminate and hard- hitting as you can make it....don't go down the Jeremy Corbin insipid ' Lark in the Park' nonsense route !

Last edited:
Bloody gotta laugh.. Keir on the news plugging an effete monologue about Boris's Decor costs In Number 10.
Keir Mate ..FFS we are not interested.. we wantsta know ' bonny lad ' What The Feckin Hell YOU are Going to DO to get this Nation on the Safe side of Sanity.. Don't matter about no bloody triviality regarding cnuting Boris's f√cking Wallpaper....he paid for the cnut himself..he said so...
No Matey...Catch Yerself On ..start Using your Time to tell us 'Floating' Voters what YOU are About ...YOUR strategy for a better Britain...as uneffeminate and hard- hitting as you can make it....don't go down the Jeremy Corbin insipid ' Lark in the% Park' nonsense route !
Here's the problem. The latest poll shows that 40% of the voting public think that this government is corrupt and yet 60% ( including you ) say "we are not interested".

No Matey...Catch Yerself On ..start Using your Time to tell us 'Floating' Voters what YOU are About ...YOUR strategy for a better Britain...as uneffeminate and hard- hitting as you can make it....don't go down the Jeremy Corbin insipid ' Lark in the Park' nonsense route !
You’re very hung up about the feminine side of things. Is it making you feel really manly?

;