Non - Bastille Day Attack - In Nice

Ken Baileys Ghost - 26/7/2016 15:27

West Moors Cherry - 26/7/2016 15:03

Cut the priest's throat at the alter apparently.

Lovely people.

A new low even by ISIS standards

I'm not advocating it, but why aren't the French taking out retribution on Muslims?

I'm not sure people in the UK would be so tolerant.

I shouldn't think it will be too long before a right wing group or individual takes action.

The french normally love a good riot once they get going, but it must be said that with regards to extreme Islam they do appear to have been very restrained and long may that continue (not that they should have to be so restrained, of course).

It should be said that the National Front seem to go up in the polls with each passing week, ahead of an election in 2017 (I believe). Perhaps the retribution will be political, and who knows what Le Penn's lot would do if they ever got any power.

northstandmark - 26/7/2016 09:47

The french normally love a good riot once they get going, but it must be said that with regards to extreme Islam they do appear to have been very restrained and long may that continue (not that they should have to be so restrained, of course).

It should be said that the National Front seem to go up in the polls with each passing week, ahead of an election in 2017 (I believe). Perhaps the retribution will be political, and who knows what Le Penn's lot would do if they ever got any power.

Ils tuent nos enfants, assassinent nos policiers et égorgent nos prêtres. Réveillez-vous ! #SaintEtienneduRouvray

— Marion Le Pen (@Marion_M_Le_Pen) July 26, 2016

northstandmark - 26/7/2016 15:47

Is this surely getting embarassing for Hollande as he keeps coming out with the same comments, also if true that one of these people was known and tagged and being watched.

Mrs Le Penn's stock rises with each attack as you say NSM. And a couple more attacks will be enough to get her the majority.

Then we might just see a leader tackle the problem with a no nonsense approach.
Amen to that.

Mrs Le Penn's stock rises with each attack

Réveillez-vous

What does she and her party propose to do to protect liberte, egalite, fraternite ?

RobTrent - 26/7/2016 10:54

Al gagging for far right leader in France!

Sadly Rob the left one at present does not seem to be up to the challenge; where's Charles Martel when France needs him. :yikes:

stanthevan - 26/7/2016 13:41

There's a delicious irony in an immigrant joining the National Front.

Faced with the threat to France, I decided to join the military reserve. I invite all patriotic young people to do the same.

- Marion Le Pen (@Marion_M_Le_Pen) July 26, 2016

Thank god we've got people like AlGard and sam adams who are going to 'do something' hopefully racism will sort it out once and for all. Don't worry about the details - not important.

SlowDownDerek - 26/7/2016 15:45

Thank god we've got people like AlGard and sam adams who are going to 'do something' hopefully racism will sort it out once and for all. Don't worry about the details - not important.

Wow ,it's Mr. Me, ........again !

: :halo:

SlowDownDerek - 26/7/2016 21:45

That's fine SDD but it's a discussion forum ,not a put words into action forum .
Otherwise we would be demanding to know the details of how many Islamists you've hugged today .

wallmth - 26/7/2016 22:21

SlowDownDerek - 26/7/2016 21:45

That's fine SDD but it's a discussion forum ,not a put words into action forum .
Otherwise we would be demanding to know the details of how many Islamists you've hugged today .

Well I did say what I'd do... then I got accused of talking about me me me me me. Still, as long as these 'do something' types have our safety in hand what's the worry. I'm sure we don't need to know what they'd actually do though - they have it all covered.

invite all patriotic young people to do the same.

So anyone who doesn't sign up isn't a patriot...the Vichy spirit lives on.

The recent incidents in the US have included patriots trained by the US military, sadly that didn't go well.

France could stop supplying weapons that end up in the wrong hands, close down the online presence of its enemies and work with other countries to freeze bank accounts.

Strange they would attack a church though considering this is nothing to do with religion and all to do with bombing Syria or whatever .
Another Christian priest got shot to death outside of his church in Egypt couple of weeks back .
Also lets not forget the Poor Muslim shopkeeper stabbed to death hours after wishing people happy Easter .

Almost feel bad for the Islamists I mean they must be saying "what in Allahs name do we have to do to these people to make them stop blaming themselves and realize we really hate them? ".

;