Non - Bibby Stockholm

Now then...why would that be ?

Plenty of people, including a couple of relatives of mine in that area of Dorset share that view !

But of course if you like this Government.....and respect their problem - solving acumen....haha...
No, your post was racist and from the extreme side of those that our government is appealing to.
I hope you get a lengthy ban for your post which is distasteful and hateful.
There's no backtracking on this one.

You keep telling us that you are not a racist. The evidence points in a different direction.
Not related to Racism in my book... this is about Crime Prevention.
The Forum really doesn't like me does it.

When my type die off ...God help this Nation...as it gets overrun by less than decent folk from afar.
I'm talking Dictators . ...if things carry on as they are !

Nope....just protective of my fellow Brits...comes with the territory of being an ex- serviceman...but that won't cut any f√cking ice on this Lefty sh*tshow will it ?
I’m not a lefty, always voted blue or even UKIP, so hopefully you can’t shoot my response down from that perspective

Your post was racist, essentially referring to immigrants as would-be rapists

You are racist

My brother came up with a brilliant idea. Put all the politicians on this vessel, make a reality TV show out of it. It could be "I'm a politician get me out of here" and they get sent to Rwanda if they don't pass a certain criteria or I was thinking like the Running Man, let them on land and they have to escape from HMP/YOI Portland.

No, your post was racist and from the extreme side of those that our government is appealing to.
I hope you get a lengthy ban for your post which is distasteful and hateful.
There's no backtracking on this one.
What on earth are you talking about...I've not mentioned any specific nationalities ?

Youre from Purbeck and it doesn't worry or annoy you ?
Get down to Portland and sample the vibes of your fellow countrymen !

Big fan of echo-chambers, I take it?
I'm a big fan of AFCB, a club that supports the kick it out campaign, and has posters for reporting racism in the toilets.
But, yes, posts about politics bring out all the racists, so I shouldn't have bothered reading this one and noticed the majority of your posts are all on non-footballing/political topics.

;