Non - Birmingham City

So you’re in favour of owners racking up huge debts, then going into voluntary admin, basically leaving many many creditors (some no doubt fans or employees of the club) with little or no chance of receiving what is legally owed to them?

Oops!
I thought it was for the fan attack on Grealish! However its still unfair on players as was our deductions.

I don't see anyone saying they were in favour of it. Just said that Brum had done well out of it, certainly compared to -17

Had to check on NSC for the real lowdown on this and as I suspected they are all over it. Oh and guess what?
They've dragged us into it.
Oh yeah? How are they getting on with paying off all their debts and staying firmly in the black?

Thought so.

Oh yeah? How are they getting on with paying off all their debts and staying firmly in the black?

Thought so.
To be fair I probably spend too much time on there. But every time I think they can't become an even bigger bunch of sanctimonious twats they outdo themselves. They remind me of the Undertones song " my perfect cousin " and I am hereby proposing that they should now only be known as The Kevin's. (Apologies to the Kevin's on this board )

when you were in the navy, did they ever put you in charge of "the button"?

Only for a short while. ...id graduated from testing firing cicuits and got transferred back to that after id wound up Brezhnev on the Hotline!

But seriously.....if you play about with Money ..anything can happen!
This is where we are with football....why I keep boring people with that stuff!

Most of the small traders that do work for their local football club are also fans. I’m afraid there were quite a few Bmth fans who lost a fair amount of money following the demise of AFCB at the minus 17 time.
So why didnt they seek to appeal to independant authorities through sol icitors in Courts etc.?
The minus 17 points didnt halt the progress of the club much !

All I said originally was....."The players have done No Wrong ". ..thats it ..just that.....and they still havnt....but their efforts that could have resulted in play offs are wasted! How is that right!
When it happened to Afcb I was in a Raging Fury! We had to endure it I know...but dont wish it on Brum out of Principle......Punish the people that deal with the Finances ! Simple!

I don't worry Bill it amuses me. By the way . What they come out with isn't banter, it's nasty and snide with a holier than thou attitude . They don't do banter because they don't understand banter.

And ALL Boscombe fans are going to take bunches of yellow roses to Sussex and with the utmost delicacy them lay them at the feet of Mr Murray..Ha Ha! Maybe drop a few bunches off at St Marys on the way...Ha Ha squared!

Fans are not creditors...so who gives a s##t? If they just happen to be ..bigger fool them!
All season ticket holders are creditors. Thats why we were not able to pay by credit card for so many years. the card co's would have been on the hook to reimburse us if the club had completely folded.

;