Non - Bodyguard

I always lag years behind these TV series. Just watching Homelands. Found first few series excellent, but struggling now on series 5, all a bit tedious.

I always lag years behind these TV series. Just watching Homelands. Found first few series excellent, but struggling now on series 5, all a bit tedious.
It gets better , last couple of series have been really good .
I think the next one is the final one .

The BBC could face a fight to keep Bodyguard, its biggest hit, after Netflix signalled its interest in the drama by acquiring the international rights.

The announcement came on the day that the BBC director-general said the corporation must find more money to compete with US streaming giants, raising the prospect of an increase to the licence fee.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...bodyguard-season-2-netflix-buys-distribution/
...not sure how the series can be stretched with any credibility?..but I suppose they have milked Homeland dry, although it has not been the same since the ginger fellow left?

Just started watching Bodyguard on Catch Up, really good series so far.

Have just finished watching both series of Fortitude, thought it was excellent and looking forward to a third series, hopefully

Strangers is developing into a good series.

Killing Eve, is easy watching, with comedy as well.

Strangers was a slow burner but yeah getting interesting. Killing Eve is easily one of my favourite series, great characters, interesting plot, dark humour. Almost Tarantino-esque.

Just finished watching Killing Eve, enjoyed it, but disappointed with the ending.

Bodyguard last episode tonight is 90 minutes long.

The big question, is she still alive?

Not quite sure what to make of it...been quite engrossed by it through the episodes.. good acting and all in all sort of quite believable in today's turbulent world...but then thinking a little more ..it's got a kind of 'crock of s##t' veneer on it too!

Not quite sure what to make of it...been quite engrossed by it through the episodes.. good acting and all in all sort of quite believable in today's turbulent world...but then thinking a little more ..it's got a kind of 'crock of s##t' veneer on it too!
Read a good quote about it in the Times...."it's to clever for stupid people,and to stupid for clever people...:p

absolute flannel

got worse as the series went on, cliched, corny ending

line of duty’s plots are far better written and acted

All about opinions and taste in films/TV, I thoroughly enjoyed Bodyguard, thought it was a very good series.

Tonight there were twists, you didn’t know who might be corrupt amongst them.

Very tense and a good ending.

Now we wait for Line of Duty next year, a brilliant series, very well acted.

Well done Jed Mercurio.

From the Telegraph without link as it containers spoilers.

Such has been the popularity of the show that counter-terror police revealed thousands had flocked to its recruitment page since it began.

Lucy D'Orsi, a deputy assistant commissioner, the UK's most senior female counter-terror officer, said: "We have seen thousands of people visiting our recruitment page as a result of Bodyguard and although the drama stretches reality to the limit, the programme does capture the passion and drive of our officers and staff as they work to keep the public safe."

;