Non - Boris Johnson

name one press exaggeration

Why should I ?.you can see it....hear it....read it every f√cking day. .. although many of the public can't get a f√cking nuff of it because they've been groomed on it from birth . That theatrical pric Peston..he never really gets any decent answers..so the public are not as informed or knowledgeable as they'd like to be .. then we get blamed for things like Brexit.
The Press think they are highly professional.. whereas in fact in this day and age..they are Crap !
Kuennsberg for example and this Beth bint !
And look ..why should I or any other f√cker have to qualify anything we spout...in these angry times.
..because Forum Elitists demand so..

Last edited:
Nobody is singling anyone out.

You make a specific claim like 'press exaggerations' as a reason for Johnson going then it is legitimate for people to ask you what you mean.

Ok ..but Im known for spouting off and often verbal diarrohea....it's what I do...not necessarily looking for argument or debate....off the sleeve and unfiltered stuff....in younger days I would have engaged far differently but no one is ever fully right or wrong ..so wasted exertions really.

'He doesn't like us, we don't like him either.'

That has nothing much to do with Boris, what the Kremlin don't like is what the UK stands for, it doesn't matter who the current leader is.

Right or left, the people in power in this country are as one when it comes to seeing off the Russian threat to Ukraine and the rest of Europe.

When it comes to dealing with Putin, Boris was just an amusing glove puppet, the real power lies behind him in Whitehall and Westminster.

That has nothing much to do with Boris, what the Kremlin don't like is what the UK stands for, it doesn't matter who the current leader is.

Right or left, the people in power in this country are as one when it comes to seeing off the Russian threat to Ukraine and the rest of Europe.

When it comes to dealing with Putin, Boris was just an amusing glove puppet, the real power lies behind him in Whitehall and Westminster.

I think it says more about how desperate for good news the Russians are than it does about Boris' ability.

Why should I ?.you can see it....hear it....read it every f√cking day. .. although many of the public can't get a f√cking nuff of it because they've been groomed on it from birth . That theatrical pric Peston..he never really gets any decent answers..so the public are not as informed or knowledgeable as they'd like to be .. then we get blamed for things like Brexit.
The Press think they are highly professional.. whereas in fact in this day and age..they are Crap !
Kuennsberg for example and this Beth bint !
And look ..why should I or any other f√cker have to qualify anything we spout...in these angry times.
..because Forum Elitists demand so..
You don't have to, but maybe it shows a modicum of thought behind the crap you spout.

Ah, that explains it.

We will get scandals with forthcoming regimes, most get hidden in times of less scrutiny .

Once the big ball was rolling in Boris's case the hunt was on...that was inevitable with Remainers all bitter and twisted ...it won't now diminish suddenly ..not until we form some kind of alliance again with the EU...they have a Mission.
Unless ....life becomes dramatically more attractive outside of the EU.... fairly soon !

We will get scandals with forthcoming regimes, most get hidden in times of less scrutiny .

Once the big ball was rolling in Boris's case the hunt was on...that was inevitable with Remainers all bitter and twisted ...it won't now diminish suddenly ..not until we form some kind of alliance again with the EU...they have a Mission.
Unless ....life becomes dramatically more attractive outside of the EU.... fairly soon !

You sound upset.

Can't say I like the guy or even think he did a great job but agree the alternative would've done worse and the Tories needed someone a bit slippery and Teflon because a straight politician like May was never going to cut it.

He's kind of served his usefulness and people are overwhelmingly fed up with his antics so it's an almost perfect time to get rid. The alternative is him carrying on like he does and getting hammered in a General Election
Please show your workings which support the statement that the alternative would've done worse.

What is better in the UK as a result of brand Boris being pm?

Please show your workings which support the statement that the alternative would've done worse.

What is better in the UK as a result of brand Boris being pm?

Yes Kudos ,please come up with an alternate history fairy world to satisfy Jim or Nina’s silly questions …..awaits incoming brand Boris apologist line .

You sound upset.

Oh please...Me ? Upset ? I don't actually give a monkeys f√ck because I am my own politician and budget controller.….no choice on that really with the dorks running the Nation !

I get more down about Bournemouth and Boscombe FC playing in the PL in front of 11,000...but i've even got down off my horse with that. and go to and enjoy non - league fayre .

Yes Kudos ,please come up with an alternate history fairy world to satisfy Jim or Nina’s silly questions …..awaits incoming brand Boris apologist line .
The alternate history has already been put forward, the sources and evidence are still with the fairies.

Those away with the fairies are those who believed boris was fit for public office.
No apologies, no acceptance of individual ideal responsibility for getting the big call wrong.

The alternate history has already been put forward, the sources and evidence are still with the fairies.

Those away with the fairies are those who believed boris was fit for public office.
No apologies, no acceptance of individual ideal responsibility for getting the big call wrong.

Who do you want to replace him?

So it’s your call then . Corbyn or Boris I’m assuming those are the two options and please be precise in your reasoning that Corbyn would have been so obviously better . Examining his track record up till the election would be a good start .

;