Non - Brexit

Sky

May will not stand at next election

The PM has told MPs at the meeting that she will not be standing at the next general election, an MP inside committee room 14 has told Reuters.

There are worrying rumours around that Episode 11 of The Apprentice might be cancelled tonight because of the vote. Talk about calamitous.

Sky

May will not stand at next election

The PM has told MPs at the meeting that she will not be standing at the next general election, an MP inside committee room 14 has told Reuters.

You know what, this is what really pisses me off (amongst many other things) about our elected arseholes/representatives. There they are in a private behind closed doors meeting with their leader and they can't even have the grace to resist texting or emailing some exclusive story to the media. They are an utter disgrace.

It sounds like she is going to/try to get legal clarification that we are not stuck in this backstop if it happened.

Would this then get it through the Commons?

Otherwise in this agreement it gives what people voted for according to TM.

It sounds like she is going to/try to get legal clarification that we are not stuck in this backstop if it happened.

Would this then get it through the Commons?

Otherwise in this agreement it gives what people voted for according to TM.
Not according to the hard Brexiteers. They wanted out, meaning out. Our power as an economic force meant we cold just leave and all these countries would be queueing up to trade with us afterwards.

Allegedly.

If we can get these Eton people taken down a few pegs it will be a victory for the meritoracy and a blow for the upper class twittery!
I will laugh my nuts off if she wins big.....

Last edited:
Fairly comfortable, not a rout but a significant boost for her. Tory party will now solidify (for now) even if only in minority government. Suspect her withdrawal agreement will get passed eventually now.

Evident from interview that Moggs toys are out of the pram! He can't take it!
And one of Mays problems in the media is Laura Ku#ntsburg...she seems to have a personal vendetta against both May and Corbyn! Weird and Horrible Bint!

The Brexiteers are claiming that a third of the party voted against her do she has no mandate. So 48% of the country voting to remain clearly means Brexit has absolutely no mandate.

;